20th April 2012, 10:28 PM
niverthana

Am I eligible to do B.Ed in commerce after completing B.Com? From which university to do it?

i am completed b.com., mba whether eligible for doing b.ed in commerce! which university

24th May 2012, 04:46 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Ed in commerce after completing B.Com? From which university to do it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by niverthana View Post
i am completed b.com., mba whether eligible for doing b.ed in commerce! which university
To enroll yourself to any of the affiliated colleges of a recognized University, to the Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] program, you must have completed the bachelors degree or/and Masters degree from a recognized University or Institution with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. Candidate belonging to reserved category gets exemption of 5% marks in the qualifying exams. The duration of the program is one academic year. Admission to the University is based either on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam or performance in the entrance exam, whatever be the admission criteria of the University.

Since, you have completed the B.Com and MBA, you are definitely eligible to pursue B.Ed in Commerce given you fulfill the other eligibility criteria.

Following are the list of Universities offering B.Ed programs:

Delhi University
St,Xavier's of Education, Mumbai
University of Mumbai
M.S.Ramaiah College of Education
Jammu University
Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose College.
Aligarh Muslim University, UP
Mahatama Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth, UP
Anna University.

For detail information refer to the official websites of the above mentioned Universities/Colleges.
25th May 2012, 12:31 AM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Wink Re: Am I eligible to do B.Ed in commerce after completing B.Com? From which university to do it?

HEllo Friend,

Qualification :
To enroll yourself to any of the affiliated colleges of a recognized University, to the Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] program, you must have completed the bachelors degree or/and Masters degree from a recognized University or Institution with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.

Candidate belonging to reserved category gets exemption of 5% marks in the qualifying exams.

The duration of the program is one academic year.

Admission to the University is based either on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam or performance in the entrance exam, whatever be the admission criteria of the University.

Thank You!
5th July 2012, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Ed in commerce after completing B.Com? From which university to do it?

Sir, m hibbul muttaqeen. I have completed my B.B.A from jamia hamdard university. Sir i want to ask,m i eligible for doing B.ed from any subject we taught by teachers in B.B.A, like account, finance??? Sir i want to do B.ed only commerce subjects because i want to became a teacher of any management clg, thats why i prefer only these subject.
21st July 2012, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

I have complited M.com. From YCMOU maharashtra and i want to know about part time B.ed.
22nd July 2012, 10:43 AM
johan mishra
Junior Member+

hai
Since, you have completed the B.Com and MBA, you are definitely eligible to pursue B.Ed in Commerce given you fulfill the other eligibility criteria.

Following are the list of Universities offering B.Ed programs:

Delhi University
St,Xavier's of Education, Mumbai
University of Mumbai
M.S.Ramaiah College of Education
Jammu University

all the best
18th May 2013, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

can l do b.ed after m.com from annamalai universituy
18th May 2013, 11:54 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you have completed your Graduation or Post Graduation with 50% marks then definitely you can apply for B.Ed entrance examination for getting admission into a University.

So if you don't have less then 50% marks then wait for the notification of various Universities and apply for the entrance examination. The rank in the exam will decide the college you will get for B.Ed admission.

So be well prepared for the examination for getting into a good college. The entrance exam will have questions based on the Graduation. Hence revise whatever you have studied in your Graduation.

Some of the top Colleges for B.Ed in India are listed below:

-K.J. Somaiya Comprehensive College of Education, Training and Research, Mumbai

-Bombay Teacher's Training College, Mumbai

-Lady Irwin College, Delhi

-Andhra University, Visakhapatanam

-SNDT Womens University, Mumbai

-Government College of Education, Chandigarh

-St. Xaviers College of Education, Patna

-D.M.College of Teacher Education, Imphal

-Kirorimal College of Education, Bhiwani

-Jamila Milia Islamia University, Delhi

-University of Punjab

-University of Pune

-Himachal Pradesh University, Department Of Education, Shimla

-University of Bombay

-A.G. Teachers College, Ahmedabad
18th May 2013, 08:38 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
HI!
I am happy to inform you that you are eligible for B.Ed after passing B.Com.

ELIGIBILITY FOR B.Ed:-
>> Pass graduation with any stream wit minimum 50% marks from recognized University. For ST/SC candidate minimum 45% marks is require.

>> Age limit is 21-26 year.
For ST/SC candidate 21-30 year.

> Only Indian Can apply in this exam

For admission in top college you have to qualify the entrance exam.

Top B.Ed college:-
> Nizam College, Hyderabad
> Govt. Education college, Delhi
> Dr. Zakir Hussain College of Education, Delhi
> Bhagat Singh College of Education, Amritsar

GOOD LUCK!
31st August 2013, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to B ed in commerce after completing BA Corporate Secretaryship & M Com?
14th March 2014, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

I am 25 years old, have ccompleted Bcom with 80 % regular mumbai university and M com with 60% correspondence from Mumbai university, am i eligible for B ed course or any other course in teaching school or college?

thanks
25th April 2014, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

I m 20 yr old, persuing b.com. Can i elgible for b.ed
5th June 2014, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Am i completed for b.com corporate with 60% and m.b.a with 69%. Can i join the b.ed
14th July 2014, 06:46 PM
sunilvn

Quote:
sir
can u list out of B.ed college for admission in session 2014-2015?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?