20th October 2019, 02:20 PM
Ankita Pingua

Am I eligible to do B.Sc after passing Diploma in Mechanical?

Hi, I have completed my 3 years full time regular degree course in Diploma Mechanical Engineering. So, now can I get admission in any colleges for B.Sc Chemistry? Will I get direct 2nd year admission through lateral entry route?

24th October 2019, 09:05 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Sc after passing Diploma in Mechanical?

No, you are not eligible to get admission in B.Sc after passing diploma.

BSc is a graduation course. For this course you have to pass 12th with science stream.

There are many option in BSC like:-
BSc Biotechnology
BSc Maths
BSc Microbiology
BSc IT etc.
24th October 2019, 10:19 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Sc after passing Diploma in Mechanical?

The course BSc offers any degree college. But you are diploma candidate, you can do B.Tech after diploma.
This is the right way for your bright future. If you want to take admission in BSC, then you can go any Degree College in your local and get admission in directly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?