23rd August 2019, 04:53 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do B.Sc Nursing after 12th from Arts stream?

Sir, I have done my 12th from Arts stream. So, now can I do B.Sc Nursing? If not, then what should I do to become eligible? Or, is there any other courses which I can do with Arts stream?

26th August 2019, 09:58 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Sc Nursing after 12th from Arts stream?

Having completed your Class 12th with Arts stream, you are not eligible for pursuing B.Sc. degree course in Nursing as the minimum education required to pursue B.Sc. in Nursing degree course is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects from a recognized board of education.

So, in order to pursue B.Sc. in Nursing degree course, you are required to reappear in your Class 12th once again but with Science stream with PCB group subject combination this time.
27th August 2019, 11:15 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Sc Nursing after 12th from Arts stream?

No, you are not eligible to do B.Sc. Nursing after completion of your 12th standard with Arts stream. To be eligible to pursue B.Sc. Nursing course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects from a government recognised board. As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you are from Arts background, so, you are not eligible to do B.Sc. Nursing course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?