1st May 2017, 01:49 AM
+918815017737

Am I eligible to do BEd if I scored 40 percentage marks in post graduation?

Sir/Mam, Am I eligible to do BEd if I scored 40 percentage marks in post graduation and I am scheduled caste? Can you please give me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

1st May 2017, 10:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do BEd if I scored 40 percentage marks in post graduation?

No, you are not eligible to do B.Ed course after scoring 40% aggregate marks in post graduation and belonging to scheduled category. To be eligible to get admission for pursuing B.Ed course, you should have passed B.Com/ B.A/ B.Sc. course with minimum aggregate of 50% (45% for SC/ ST) marks from a recognised university. So, if you have secured minimum 45% aggregate marks in your Bachelor's degree course, you are eligible to do B.Ed course.
5th May 2017, 11:27 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do BEd if I scored 40 percentage marks in post graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by +918815017737 View Post
Sir/Mam, Am I eligible to do BEd if I scored 40 percentage marks in post graduation and I am scheduled caste? Can you please give me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Awaiting for the response. Thank you!
Your post graduation degree marks is 40% so you are not eligible for B.Ed admission.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

There is no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?