30th May 2016, 07:48 PM
shubham falke04

Am I eligible to do engineering course after completion of HSC with 48% marks and 104 rank in CET?

I got 48% in hsc and 104 in cet is there any chances for me to get in engineering line? Can you please provide me the right details on this? What is the minimum criteria followed for doing the engineering course? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a seat in chemical engineering after scoring 79 marks in CET and 80% in HSC?
  2. Can I get admission in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Pune in any engineering college for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 100 marks in MHT CET? I have got 90% in HSC
  3. Am I eligible to get admission in KJ Saumya for computer engineering after scoring 63% in HSC and 69 marks in MHT CET?
  4. How can I get admission in Mumbai after scoring less marks in HSC and CET exam? Which institute is good for engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to take admission after scoring 46% in HSC and 48 in MHT CET?
  6. Engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE, 88 marks in MHT CET?
  7. Am I eligible to get admission in Government Medical College, Akola? I have 50% marks in HSC(Maharashtra Board) and secured good rank in MHT CET
  8. Marks required to get first rank in DCE E-CET 2016?
  9. Can I get admission in government medical college in Maharashtra for MBBS after scoring 104 marks in MHT CET exam?
  10. Where can I get admission in Bombay after scoring 104/200 in CET if interested in Engineering(ETC)?
  11. Colleges which I can get after scoring 104 marks in Maharashtra?
  12. What rank I with 155 marks in KEAM Medical entrance exam?
  13. Minimum marks required to give the CET of Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. Which engineering college can I get after scoring 56.33% in HSC?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission in VIT after scoring 71% marks in HSC and 97 marks in CET?
  16. Best Government Engineering College with AIEEE all India rank of 76912 and obc of 19153 with 104 marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in any good private college of Kolkata if scored 104 marks in JEE Main and expecting 60% in WBCHSE being a General student? Expected All India Rank?
  18. Am I eligible to get admission in BHMS college of Nagpur after completion of HSC with 55% marks?
30th May 2016, 08:04 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do engineering course after completion of HSC with 48% marks and 104 rank in CET?

ADMISSION IN ENGINEERING COURSE

--> As per your marks i think you are not eligible to to do engineering course after completion of HSC with 48% marks and 104 rank in CET

--> The candidate must score at least 50% for general category and 40% for reserved category in his 12th examination.

--> If you belong to reserve category then you are eligible to engineering course after completion of HSC with 48% marks and 104 rank in CET

--> Also candidate should qualify in Entrance exam to get in colleges.
30th May 2016, 09:09 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do engineering course after completion of HSC with 48% marks and 104 rank in CET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shubham falke04 View Post
I got 48% in hsc and 104 in cet is there any chances for me to get in engineering line? Can you please provide me the right details on this? What is the minimum criteria followed for doing the engineering course? Awaiting for the response.
Well firstly congratulations for securing such a good rank in the exam. With such a good rank you will definitely get a good college of your choice. For your convenience here I am shortlisting some of the best colleges where you can apply:-

• Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
  • Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research, Mumbai
  • ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai
  • Department of Management Sciences, University of Pune, Pune
  • Balaji Institute of Management and Human Resource Development, Tathawade
  • KJ Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai
  • SIES College of Management Studies, Navi Mumbai
  • N L Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research
  • MET Institute of Management
  • Xavier Institute of Management Research, Mumbai
  • Bharati Vidyapeeth's Institute of Management Studies and Research, Navi Mumbai
30th May 2016, 09:11 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Following are Minimum criteria for Engineering Course:

You should have passed 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

You must consist at least 60% marks in 12th standard.

Minimum age for Engineering course is 17 years.

Engineering course have 4 years duration and 8 Semester.

JEE is entrance exam to take admission into Engineering course after 12th standard.

Diploma in Engineering course can get admission into 2nd year of Engineering course through Lateral Entry Scheme.
31st May 2016, 12:53 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

Yes, You are eligible for admission in Engineering courses, Because 12th is the minimum education criteria to become eligible for the admission. But admission are not given on the basis on your marks in 12th, If you would have very good rank in relevant entrance then you can easily get top-most colleges. As you have mentioned that you rank in CET is 104, Then it is needless to say that you will get option for admission in top-most colleges. But you will have to attend counseling process and will have to lock your seats in college of your choice. Then after you will be give some time for the admission and if you fails to get admission in that duration of time period then you will have to attend second round of counseling and the whole process will repeated once again.
31st May 2016, 07:04 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Engineering at present is one of the most preferred discipline which every candidate wants to do. This has led to establishment of wide range of engineering colleges all over India. Eligibility criteria for Engineering is:

1. The academic requirement is that you must have done 10+2 from any recognized board with essential subjects as Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

You must have at least 50% marks required for Engineering course. You are not eligible for engineering course as you have only 48% marks in 10+2.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?