27th February 2011, 04:49 PM
razia.syed

Am I eligible to do M.Tech after doing MBA(HR) through Distance Mode? Procedure to apply for M.Tech if eligible?

Already i have done my MBA (HR) in distance mode and now i want to do MTech in regular mode. Am i eligible, if eligible what is the next process

Related Questions:
  1. MTech Distance Colleges in Rohtak(Haryana)
  2. Which universities should I prefer for doing M.Tech distance course in Chennai?
  3. I am pursuing MSc in Distance mode, am I eligible for MTech regular course?
  4. Can I do Mtech in regular mode after doing MSc in Distance mode?
  5. Procedure to apply for Distance PhD(Computer Science) for M.Tech(CSE) student?
  6. Am I eligible for placements after M.tech in the companies that are coming for B.Tech recruitment in my college? I have scored above 70% marks in both year of M.Tech?
  7. Best option between MBA and M.Tech for distance mode education? Any colleges offering M.Tech in Distance Mode and is it a good option?
  8. How to join M.Tech in distance mode while working as academic consultant in MCA college?
  9. Is non karnataka candidates eligible for PGCET exam for MTECH? -- [New]
  10. List of universities providing M.Tech through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  11. not correct
  12. Eligibility and procedure to join M.Tech course?
  13. List of colleges in Haryana providing correspondence M.Tech course? Does IGNOU offer any M.Tech course through distance mode? Fee structure of the same?
  14. Am i eligible to take admission in regular M.Tech IT after doing BSc IT and MCA from distance education mode
  15. How to take admission in M.Tech after qualifying GATE in EEE stream?
  16. Am I eligible to get government jobs after completion of M.Tech from KSOU?
  17. Can I be eligible for M.Tech through GATE? I am doing MSc IT through distance mode from ANU Guntur
  18. Colleges for Mtech in mechanical by distance learning in India? -- [Most Discussed]
27th February 2011, 11:13 PM
suhanamehra

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.Tech after doing MBA(HR) through Distance Mode? Procedure to apply for M.Tech if eligible?

yes u can do M.tech even after doing MBA.

M.tech can be done even after few years gap.
28th February 2011, 05:45 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.Tech after doing MBA(HR) through Distance Mode? Procedure to apply for M.Tech if eligible?

To be eligible for any postgraduation course you need to have complete graduation in that stream. Since you have completed MBA it is clear that you have completed graduation. But the stream in which you cleared is not mentioned. If you have completed your B.Tech then you are eligible to apply for M.Tech. You will need to appear for the entrance exams like GATE.
3rd May 2011, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i did graduation in Economics Hons and pursuing last semester of MBA having Human Resource Management and Marketing Management as dual specialization.
I want to know do i am eligible to apply for M.Tech.

with regards
sumanta kumar das
[email protected]
7th June 2011, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir,
I have completed M.Pharmacy now i want to do MBA(HR) in distance, can u tell me the details, which institute is better, how to apply and is it good for my field?

Thanks&regards
Jyothi
[email protected]
8th July 2011, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

i have completed degree in commerceand also completed mba(finance).iam i eligible to do m.tech
8th July 2011, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my m.com and mba(finance).iam i eligible to do m.tech
9th July 2011, 01:23 PM
darji.tejas1989
Junior Member+

Dear candidate,
Yes, you can do M.Tech after your MBA degree. You should apply any quantitative examination to do M.Tech like GATE,PGCET. and you are a experience person so you can get admission in college as a sponsered candidiate.

Best of luck for your exam!
13th July 2011, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,

I have completed my MBA (Distance Mode) in 2006, now i want to do further study like phd or M.Tech which is help me in future to make a bright career, which course is batter for me.
10th August 2011, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

I completed my Graduation BSC Electronics now iam doing MBA in distance mode am i eligible for MTech, if yes by which way i need to apply and which stream iam eligible.. now iam working in Infosys pleasw suggest me which set i need to take in future?
30th September 2011, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

dear sir.
I have done graduction(B.A. ENGLISH, SOCIOLOGY, POLITICAL SCIENCE) & MBA(HR). now i want to do further study like m.tech human resource help me in future to make a bright career,which university is batter for me....

regards
chauhan
[email protected]
4th October 2011, 10:06 AM
indrajitmishra123
Senior Member+

Location: c/o- Laxmidhar mishra, at- jayapurkilla, p.o.- pipli,dist- puri, pin-752104, orissa

Hi ,
M.tech has nothing to do with your MBA. M.tech is a post graduate program. You should prepare for GATE exam to get a good IIT to pursue your M.tech.

Good luck
31st October 2011, 12:35 AM
vivek050

hi,
- completed my Graduation BSC Electronics now iam doing MBA in distance mode am i eligible for MTech, if yes by which way i need to apply and which stream iam eligible.. now iam working in Infosys pleasw suggest me which set i need to take in future?then you are eligible to apply for M.Tech. You will need to appear for the entrance exams like GATE.

thanks
28th March 2012, 03:08 PM
gurmit.pgi

Yes, you are eligible. As M.Tech is a post graduate program . One should be gradaute to take that exam. You can take college for M.Tech after taking exam GATE or M.Tech exam conducted by various universities.
18th May 2012, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

sir i have completed BCA from regular college and MBA from distance education . I want to know if iam Eligible to join M-Tech in computer ?
If yes which college offers the course in India
25th September 2012, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

can i pursue for technical human resource after MTech ? how? with details. ty
18th November 2013, 07:18 AM
Unregistered

Sir I completed Bsc.fashion design and now doing MBA in strategic management am I eligible for doing btech? If eligible please tell me which stream am I eligible?please send to my [email protected]
29th November 2013, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

can a BCA MBA do MTECH
23rd June 2014, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

hi sir
i have completed BTech (CSE) with 44% and MBA(HR) with 79%. am i eligible to do MTech(CSE) by applying appgecet and GATE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?