19th June 2016, 01:50 AM
rohitbalot

Am I eligible to do MA Political science if I haven't had the subject in BA?

I have no subject in b.a poltical scince can i do m.a poltical scince please reply me soon on the same. I need to get the information soon on the same. What would be the minimum criteria required for the same? Awaiting for the response.

19th June 2016, 03:15 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MA Political science if I haven't had the subject in BA?

Yes you are eligible to pursue M.A in Political Science even after completing B.A from any other subject.
There is no any restriction in subject selection.

Eligibility criteria are as under:-

Candidate must be a holder of graduation degree from any of the recognized university.

Candidate must have at least passing marks in graduation.

There is no upper age limit required.

Candidate can select any of the subject other than subject in their graduation.
19th June 2016, 04:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MA Political science if I haven't had the subject in BA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohitbalot View Post
I have no subject in b.a poltical scince can i do m.a poltical scince please reply me soon on the same. I need to get the information soon on the same. What would be the minimum criteria required for the same? Awaiting for the response.
No, you are not eligible for M.A in Political Science.

Those candidates who have completed B.A in Political Science with above 50% marks from a recognized University are eligible for M.A in Political Science.

Your age should be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?