18th June 2016, 04:52 PM
gangulysubhra

Am I eligible to do mechanical diploma course while working in ITI?

I am ITI passed working man, I want to study Diploma in mechanical, how it possible? Can you please provide me the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me with the details which I need to follow. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. How to complete my diploma course while working in public sector?
  2. How to get admission in Dubai to complete my Diploma in Mechanical while working there?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for diploma in AMIE after completion of ITI and working in Government sector? -- [New]
  4. How to get admission after ITI in Mechanical engineering/diploma? I have scored 82% in ITI course -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I get admission to study Part Time Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if completed ITI-Mechanical?
  6. Can I do part time/correspondence diploma in mechanical engineering after doing ITI and Apprenticeship in MMV trade
  7. After ITI diploma can I do diploma through correspondence?
  8. After ITI diploma can I do diploma through correspondence?
  9. Diploma in electronics after ITI in electronics
  10. Is it possible to complete diploma course via part time?
  11. Can I do diploma in mechanical from IGNOU while working in automobile company?
  12. Diploma in Mechanical after diploma in ITI?
  13. How to do diploma in correspondence after finishing ITI(Motor Mechanical)
  14. Am I eligible to study Part Time Architecture Diploma course if working as an Architectural Draughtsman after completing ITI course?
  15. What should I do now to do diploma course after working 12 years as a draftsman in Dubai?
  16. Can I study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering if pursuing ITI?
  17. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering? I have completed SSC and ITI
  18. List of AICTE affiliated distance colleges offering admission in Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering for ITI holder?
19th June 2016, 01:51 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do mechanical diploma course while working in ITI?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gangulysubhra View Post
I am ITI passed working man, I want to study Diploma in mechanical, how it possible? Can you please provide me the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me with the details which I need to follow. Awaiting for the response.
If you have completed ITI course in Mechanical related stream, then you are eligible for diploma course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard or ITI course are eligible to get admission diploma course in 2nd year through state level diploma entrance exam.

Your age should be above 16 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?