11th July 2014, 12:42 AM
shikhamudgal

Am I eligible to do Ph.D in food and nutrition after M.Tech and B.Tech in biotechnology

I am M-Tech and B-Tech in biotechnology, am I eligible to do Phd in food and nutrition?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Tech degree in food and nutrition biotechnology in CFTRI university, Mysore
  2. Eligibility for Mtech, MTech(Res), Phd in streams like Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering after Qualifying GATE? I am B.Pharm. student
  3. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Biotechnology having done B.Tech in Biotechnology & Biochemical Engineering and M.Tech in Technology Management? Am I eligible for CSIR NET Exam?
  4. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  5. List of top 20 colleges for M.Tech in Biotechnology? Are there any coaching institutes available?
  6. Am I eligible for Food Tech/Pharma based nutrition jobs? I have done my HSc in Food and Nutrition
  7. Can I do MSc in food and nutrition after doing BSc in Biotechnology? In which colleges are these courses available?
  8. How to do M.Tech in food and nutrition biotechnology? What are the job opportunities in Hospital Fields
  9. Am I eligible for doing M.Sc in Food and Nutrition being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc in Life Science? Which colleges can I apply for this course?
  10. Entrance exam for Ph.D(Food Science and nutrition)? Syllabus for the same?
  11. What should I do after pursuing MSc Electronics?
  12. Eligibility for M.Tech, M.Tech (Res) and PhD in IITs?
  13. How can I pursue Ph.D from PGIMER? I have done masters in food and nutrition
  14. Best Engineering colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible for the post of guest lecturer at any Government or Non Government College after passing MSc in Food Nutrition?
  16. List of the universities with admission procedure who offers Ph.D in Food & Nutrition?
  17. Which university is good for Phd biotechnology?
  18. Am I eligible for CSIR after pursing integrated B.Tech and M.Tech in Biotechnology?
12th April 2015, 11:15 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D in food and nutrition after M.Tech and B.Tech in biotechnology

Quote:
Originally Posted by shikhamudgal View Post
I am M-Tech and B-Tech in biotechnology, am I eligible to do Phd in food and nutrition?
You have completed M.Tech in Food Technology so you are eligible for Ph.D in Food and Nutrition.

Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course:-

1)Those candidates who have completed masters from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

2)There is no age criteria for Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?