29th May 2016, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for engineering seat if I have failed in 12th?

I failed in 12th. if i passed in supplementary then i get seat in
Engineering?mainly in cse group. when will be the counselling for failure students? Can you please guide me with the information on this? Awaiting for the response.

29th May 2016, 06:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for engineering seat if I have failed in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I failed in 12th. if i passed in supplementary then i get seat in
Engineering?mainly in cse group. when will be the counselling for failure students? Can you please guide me with the information on this? Awaiting for the response.
If you have passed supplementary, then you will get admission in engineering college.

If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and mathematics with above 50% marks, then you are eligible for Engineering Entrance exam.
29th May 2016, 08:15 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to study Engineering even if you have failed in regular examinations and passed in supplementary examinations.

The EAMCET counselling will be conducted for all candidates at once only when the supplementary examinations are released.

You can attend the counselling according to your rank, the schedule for counselling according to the rank will be released by the EAMCET convenor.

By participating in counselling process, you will be allotted a seat in a Engineering course in the college which you are eligible for getting admission in Engineering course.
5th July 2017, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

I have failed in 2nd puc maths but I have joined diploma and also I have answered he supplementary exams...so can I continue the same knowledge of science in diploma in E&E???(ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?