5th February 2012, 11:22 PM
paishla

Am I eligible for the entrance test for foreign language course in JNU?

sir,am i elligible for the entrance test for foreign language course in jnu.got 44.7%in 12th from bihar board

29th March 2012, 05:52 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for the entrance test for foreign language course in JNU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by paishla View Post
sir,am i elligible for the entrance test for foreign language course in jnu.got 44.7%in 12th from bihar board

Jawaharlal Nehru University - JNU, offers undergraduate courses in various foreign languages. In order to pursue BA [Hons] in the chosen foreign languages, candidate must have completed or appeared in the +2 level of exam with a minimum of 45% marks from a recognized Board. Beside this one has to appear for an entrance exam which is conducted by the University itself in the month of May. The minimum age to appear in the program is seventeen years. The University offers programs in German, French, Persian, Modern Arabic, Russian Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Spanish.
24th April 2012, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for the entrance test for foreign language course in JNU?

where and when can i get the form for foreign language course in 2012 in jnu?
23rd May 2012, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir pls tell me last date of b.a entrance exam in jnu
12th June 2012, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

my % in 12th 55 i m eligible to foreign language in arts on cbse board
26th June 2012, 03:02 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

In order to pursue BA [Hons] in the chosen foreign languages, candidate must have completed or appeared in the +2 level of exam with a minimum of 45% marks from a recognized Board. Beside this one has to appear for an entrance exam which is conducted by the University itself in the month of May.
good luck
29th June 2012, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

I really want to pursue Foreign Language course in Spanish i am probably looking for the BA course in it,i have completed my Graduation(BA) in June-2009.If you can please let me know if i am eligible to enroll for this course.I'll be thankful.
10th August 2012, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in jnu for BA .hons. In any language ,I want to know about any coaching institute which prepare students
for entrance exam in the field of B.A.hons. If thier is any type of institution. So please inform me as soon as possible
22nd March 2013, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

My 10 2 results are yet to come.As i dont want to delay this course can I join it with 10cbse board?
25th March 2013, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

sir, i've just given the exams of 12th cbse board 2013. Could you please tell me all the necessary steps for getting admission in jnu for the language courses??? plz reply soon..
28th November 2013, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I have completed B Tech, can I apply for ba hons
12th January 2014, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 80% in12th and can u tell me some important point about jnu and age limit also ....plzz reply soon
24th February 2014, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

sir its that possible to take admission of part time course in japanese language because my 12th class percentage is very low 34% pls tell me right direction
if this possible so how can i apply........
5th March 2014, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 44% only.....its possible to join entrane test for foreign language...coming 2014...
20th September 2014, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

sir my 10 2 result is less than 45 and i done it from N.I.O.S board. Could it possible to attempt in entrance exam for foreign language course? please reply me soon at [email protected] (9958081008)
20th May 2015, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.Tech. I want to pursue a language course at JNU. Can you suggest which course shall be beneficial to me and what is the required procedure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?