21st August 2015, 09:30 AM
shrishty kumari

Am I eligible for GATE after doing B.E in printing engineering?

am i eligible for gate after doing B.E in printing engineering?

Related Questions:
21st August 2015, 05:05 PM
JSD.

Default Re: Am I eligible for GATE after doing B.E in printing engineering?

Yeah of course!!

Definitely you can go for the GATE examination. Graduate aptitude test for engineering is an entrance examination via this examination one can get the admission in good and reputed engineering colleges.

To be eligible for this examination it is must to have a bachelor's degree in engineering stream or in architecture stream or same equivalent degree of 4 years duration program or master degree in science stream with good percentile.

As you are telling that you have completed your Bachelors Degree in engineering stream in printing branch ,so you are fulfilling the basic eligibility criteria for the GATE examination so there is no doubt you can definitely appear in the GATE examination.
21st August 2015, 06:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear in GATE examination after completion of your B.E course in Printing Engineering. Candidates who are pursuing final year of B. E course or those who have completed Bachelor's degree course in Engineering/ Technology are eligible to appear in GATE examination. Since, you are pursuing B.E in printing engineering, you are eligible to appear in GATE examination.
21st August 2015, 06:24 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrishty kumari View Post
am i eligible for gate after doing B.E in printing engineering?
After completion of B.E in Printing Engineering, you are eligible for GATE entrance exam.

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

If you have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or Architecture/Design or its equivalent or masters degree in science department then you are eligible for GATE exam.

There are no restriction for attempts in GATE exam. You can apply any number of time. There is no age criteria but your minimum age must be above 18 years.
21st August 2015, 08:24 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Yes.You are eligible to apply for GATE after completion of B.E. in Printing Engineering.After qualify the GATE , You can get admission in M.E/M.Tech for any specialization in Printing Technology.

Eligibility for GATE
You must have Bachelor degree in Engineering in any branch from recognized university.

Important Dates GATE
》Starting Date of Application : 01/09/2015
》Last Date to Apply : 01/10/2015
》Admit-card Downloads : 17/12/2015
》GATE Exam Date : 30 January to 21 Feb , 2016
》GATE Result: 12/03/2016

Top Recruiters in Printing Technology
- Times Of India
- Indian Express
- Multi Flex Lami Print
- Ajanta Offsets
- ATE Enterprise Ltd
- TCS
- WIPRO
- Hexaware Technologies
- Other Printing Machine Manufacturer
21st August 2015, 11:26 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

# Yes, you are cent percent eligible for GATE even after doing B.E. in Printing Engineering.

# GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

# GATE is a national wide examination conducted to make admission of meritorious candidates for pursuing post graduate M.Tech and MS courses in reputed institutes like IITs IISc etc. The GATE is conducted collectively by the followings:

* Seven Indian Institutes of Technology
* Indian Institute of Science Technology
* National Institute of Technology
* Department of Education, MHRD, Government of India
* Many other universities

# Important eligibility conditions required for GATE are:

* Must have completed four year bachelor degree programme i.e. B.E/B.Tech/B.Arch.
* Candidate in the final year of engineering degree are also eligible for GATE.

# Aim of GATE:

* To judge the candidate's knowledge in engineering discipline
* GATE provide the opportunity to pursue higher education (i.e. M.Tech/M.E.) in reputed institutes.
* Post graduate degree in engineering or technology is helpful in the higher studies such as Ph.D.
* GATE score helpful in the recruitment drive conducted by Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) as well as private companies.

# Few important points regarding GATE are:

* GATE score is presently considered valid for only next two years.
* Written examination of GATE is of total 100 marks.
* Duration of written Test is three hours.

# Almost all Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) considered the score obtained by the candidate in GATE as well as screening test conducted by concerned PSU while offering job to the candidates. Names of few Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) which offer jobs to candidates with production engineering stream are:

* NALCO
* MECL
* NFL
* NHA1
* BNPM
* BARC
* AAI
* ONGC
* IOCL
* IOC
22nd August 2015, 12:29 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

GATE stand for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

- If you have Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Technology or Architecture/Design or ts equivalent or Master's degree in Science department are applicable for GATE exam.

- There is no marks criteria in Graduation degree for GATE exam.

- There is no restriction for attempts in GATE exam. You can apply here maximum time.

- There is no age criteria. But the minimum age for applying is 18 years above.

- GATE score is valid for 2 years. 3rd year student are not eligible for GATE EXAM. Only final year or pass out batch are eligible for GATE exam.

So after completion of course in printing engineering you can apply for GATE exam.

Official Website: gate.iitk.ac.in
10th May 2016, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

As i am pursuing my BE from printing, graphics and packaging. So which subject should i choose to clarify gate exam..
18th April 2019, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

I'm pursuing my B.E printing technology, Can I write my gate in EEE paper and am I eligible for jobs in the filed of electrical engineering after getting qualified in gate?
3rd January 2020, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

Through which branch should i opt for gate in field of printing
21st April 2021, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.tech in printing Technology..Now i want to do GATE preparation but am confuse in which specialization i should give exam m
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?