26th June 2023, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for GDCA at the age of 44 years?

Dear Sir, I have studied till 12th and my current age is 44 years. I wish to study further now. I am thinking of doing GDCA - Graduate Diploma in Computer Application. Am I eligible for GDCA at this age? Or, is there any other similar courses available which I can pursue now?

27th June 2023, 09:51 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for GDCA at the age of 44 years?

You are not eligible for GDCA at the age of 44 years. The maximum age limit for GDCA is 31 years.
This age limit is applicable to all candidates, including those who are applying under the reserved categories.

There are other similar courses:-
Chartered Accountancy
Cost and Management Accountant
Company Secretary

These courses are all more challenging than GDCA, but they can also lead to more lucrative careers.
27th June 2023, 10:08 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for the Government Diploma in Cooperation and Accountancy (GDCA) can vary depending on the rules and regulations set by the specific governing body or institution that offers the program. It is important to refer to the official guidelines or contact the relevant authority to obtain accurate and up-to-date information on eligibility criteria.

That being said, in many cases, there are no age restrictions for pursuing a GDCA. Unlike certain competitive exams or specific job requirements, age limitations may not apply to educational programs like GDCA. Typically, educational qualifications and meeting the specified criteria are the primary factors considered for eligibility.

To determine your eligibility for GDCA at the age of 44, you should refer to the official guidelines provided by the governing body or institution offering the program. These guidelines will outline the required educational qualifications, documentation, and any other eligibility criteria that need to be fulfilled.
27th June 2023, 03:03 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible for GDCA at the age of 44 years.

The minimum age for GDCA is 22 to 31 years.
27th June 2023, 08:08 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

GDCA stands for Government Diploma In Cooperation and Accountancy. - The candidate should have done B.Com degree from a recognised university. -Age must be between 22 to 31 years.
27th June 2023, 09:19 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to pursue GDCA course:

The basic eligibility criteria required to study GDCA course is given below:

GDCA - Government Diploma in Cooperation and Accountancy

@ In order to study GDCA course, you must have completed Bachelor's Degree from a recognized university or institute to be eligible.

@ The minimum age required is 22 years and maximum age should not exceed 31 years and there will not be any age relaxation to be eligible.

@ Hence, I suggest you to pursue Graduation after 12th completion of the course to be eligible.
28th June 2023, 01:24 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Am I eligible for GDCA at the age of 44 years?

The eligibility criteria for GDCA (Government Diploma in Cooperation and Accountancy) can vary depending on the specific requirements set by the institution or organization offering the course. GDCA stands for Government Diploma In Cooperation and Accountancy. - The candidate should have done B.Com degree from a recognised university. -Age must be between 22 to 31 years.
28th June 2023, 03:52 AM
Msdhoni02

1. The students who only qualify Bachelor Degree of commerce with 50% and only. Maharashtra government employees can apply for this particular GDCA examination.

2. GDCA stands for Government Diploma In Cooperation and Accountancy. - The candidate should have done B.Com degree from a recognised university. -Age must be between 22 to 31 years. There is no upper age relaxation.
28th June 2023, 07:21 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

GDCA stands for Government Diploma in Cooperation and Accountancy .
Those who have qualified bachelor's degree in commerce with atleast 50% and above marks from a recognised board can apply for the course.
Only Maharashtra Government employees can apply for this exam.
This you are not eligible for GDCA exam
As far as PGDCA is concerned, it's Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application and for that also you need bachelor's degree to apply for the course. Age must not be more than 26 years .
Thus in both cases you are not eligible.
28th June 2023, 08:03 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for GDCA at the age of 44 years.
There is no upper age limit for the GDCA exam.
However, you must have a 10+2 or equivalent qualification to be eligible to take the exam.

Here are some other similar courses that you may be interested in:

DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER APPLICATION
DIPLOMA IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER SCIENCE
DIPLOMA IN SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications)
BSc (Computer Science)

These courses will provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to work in the IT industry.
29th June 2023, 08:37 PM
Shantanubose22

Eligibility criteria for GDCA course:-

>> GDCA stands for Government Diploma In Cooperation and Accountancy.

>> The candidate should have done B.Com degree from a recognised university.

>> Candidate's age must be between 22 to 31 years.
30th June 2023, 01:00 AM
Chandanguriya
Banned

The eligibility criteria for GDCA (Government Diploma in Cooperation and Accountancy) may vary depending on the specific rules and regulations set by the concerned government or educational institution offering the course. Since the criteria can change over time, it's crucial to consult the official guidelines or contact the relevant authorities to obtain the most accurate and up-to-date information.

Typically, GDCA courses are open to individuals who have completed their higher secondary education (12th grade) or its equivalent. Age restrictions, if any, are usually mentioned in the eligibility criteria. However, it's important to note that age restrictions may vary depending on the state or region where the course is offered.

Given that you mentioned being 44 years old, it's advisable to check the specific eligibility criteria for GDCA in your desired educational institution or state. Reach out to the authorities responsible for the course, such as the admissions office or the Directorate of Government Examinations, to inquire about any age limitations and whether exceptions are made for candidates who exceed the usual age limit.

By directly contacting the relevant authorities, you can obtain accurate information regarding your eligibility for GDCA based on your age and pursue the appropriate course of action accordingly.
1st July 2023, 12:20 AM
nikhilprecision1
Banned

The eligibility criteria for GDCA (Government Diploma in Cooperation and Accountancy) may vary depending on the specific rules and regulations set by the conducting authority.

As of my knowledge cutoff in September

the age limit for GDCA was typically set at a maximum of 40 years. However, it's important to note that eligibility criteria can change over time, and there may be exceptions or special considerations in certain cases.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?