26th May 2016, 12:10 AM
yogesh02061999

Am I eligible to get admission in B.Pharm college in Mumbai after scoring 65% marks in 12th PCMB?

Got 65% with PCMB in 12th grade in CBSE Board can I get admission in good B.Pharm college in Mumbai? Who can provide me the details on this? Can you please provide me the information as soon as possible on the same? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility requirement of B.Sc admission in Gujarat?
  2. Will I get admission in any Dental College in Mumbai after scoring 72% in 12th and 92 marks in PCB in CET?
  3. Am I eligible for MHT CET exam after doing BCA and scoring 41.60% in 12th? Will I get admission in any medical college for MBBS course? What is preference form? How does it help in getting admission in MBBS course?
  4. Eligibility to get admission in Ashmitha law college Mumbai after passing Sr. Secondary with 62.29% marks?
  5. Where to get admission in Mumbai after scoring 71% in 12th and 52% in AIEEE?
  6. Is there any chance of getting admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 81 marks in MHCET?
  7. Will I get admission in Mumbai after scoring 46 marks in AIEEE examination? I have got 70 marks in MHT CET
  8. Am I eligible to take admission in Pune University after scoring 80 marks and doing graduation in BSc computer science from Mumbai university
  9. Which are the other colleges in Mumbai offering Nutrition degree course? Can I get direct admission in second year?
  10. Do we need to have Maths for B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get admission in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Pune in any engineering college for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 100 marks in MHT CET? I have got 90% in HSC
  12. What shall I do after completion of 12th Class in PCMB with 60% of marks?
  13. Can I get admission in Law college in Mumbai University after scoring 45% marks in B.Com
  14. Will I get admission in Mumbai after scoring 80 marks in MAH MCA? List of the colleges?
  15. How can I get admission in B.Pharmacy in Mumbai college? I have scored 54% in HSc exam
  16. Will I get admission in B.Com after scoring 52% in 12th?
  17. In which college can I get for BAF in Mumbai after scoring 63.66% in 12th? What is the cutoff of NL college and KPB Hinduja College?
  18. Admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 53 marks in AIEEE and 54 marks in MHT CET?
26th May 2016, 07:55 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in B.Pharm college in Mumbai after scoring 65% marks in 12th PCMB?

B.pharmacy is an under graduate course of four years duration including practical examination and field works .

The eligibility criteria for B.Pharmacy course are as under :-

- The candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent qualification with Physics, Chemistry,Mathematics or Physics, Chemistry, Biology from a recognized Central or State board of Secondary Education .

-The candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in D.Pharmacy or in 12th Science to get admission in B.pharma.

- The candidate minimum age limit to get admission in this course is 17 years .
26th May 2016, 01:02 PM
A033bhishek

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in B.Pharm college in Mumbai after scoring 65% marks in 12th PCMB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogesh02061999 View Post
Got 65% with PCMB in 12th grade in CBSE Board can I get admission in good B.Pharm college in Mumbai? Who can provide me the details on this? Can you please provide me the information as soon as possible on the same? Awaiting for the response.
B.Pharma is abbreviation for Bachelor in pharmaceutical which deals with the field of manufacturing of medicine. B.pharma is one among the top job oriented course which is pursued by youth. To get admission in B.pharma course, you must full fill some basic criteria.
1). You must have studied PCM/B in your 12th standard and passed with at least minimum of 50% in aggregate.
2). You must have attained the minimum age of 17 years at the 31st march of that year.
3). Some reputed colleges conduct entrance test to provide admission.
>>>As far as B.pharma college in mumbai is concerned there is some college mentioned below where you can get admission.
1). H.K. college of pharmacy
Jogeshwary west, mumbai
2). Oriental college of pharmacy
Sanpada, navi mumbai
3). Dr. L H hiranandani college of pharmacy
Thane west, Thane
4). Dr.Bhanuben Nanavati College of Pharmacy (BNCP)
Vile Parle West, Mumbai
5). SVKMs NMIMS - School of Pharmacy & Technology Management,Mumbai
6). Bombay college of pharmacy
Mumbai
7). MET Institute of pharmacy
Bandra west, mumbai
26th May 2016, 06:53 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility criteria required to get admission in Bachelor of Pharmacy course is 12th from science stream with minimum 50% marks and 45% for reserved categories from recognised board. Age limit should be in between 17 to 35 years and relaxation in upper age limit is given to reserved categories. You have to qualify the entrance exam conducted by the University where you want to take admission. Admission will be given on the basis of rank obtained by you in your entrance test.
26th May 2016, 08:04 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogesh02061999 View Post
You have completed 12th standard with 65% marks, so you are eligible for B.Pharma course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with PCMB with above 50% marks from a recognized board are eligible for B.Pharma course.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.
1st June 2016, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 57 % in hsc board with pcmb and scored 65 marks in pcb in mht cet exam, can i get admission im B Pharm in mumbai
2nd June 2016, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

can i get admission in bombay colleges if i had scored 59 percent in boards and 59 marks in cet please provide rply with college list
14th July 2016, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

I have got 65 marks cet bio pgims and 72% in 12th CBSE can I got admission in any course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?