8th June 2016, 12:12 PM
hemant gaikar

Am I eligible to get admission for B.Sc statistics course if I scored 66% marks in HSC?

Am I eligible to get admission for B.Sc statistics course if I scored 66% marks in HSC? What is the minimum criteria needed? Who can provide me the information on the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the answer. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I take admission in BSc IT after HSc? I am doing HSc with commerce stream and maths and statistics
  3. Am I eligible to get admission in KJ Saumya for computer engineering after scoring 63% in HSC and 69 marks in MHT CET?
  4. Am I eligible to get admission in MBBS college after scoring 65% marks in HSC and SC category?
  5. Am I eligible to give GRE and TOEFL exam if I have scored only 58% marks in 12th?
  6. How to get admission in BSc IT? I have got 48% in HSC
  7. In which colleges I can get admission for B.Sc in Agriculture having scored 51% in HSC?
  8. For which colleges am I eligible after passing HSC and Law? I am from Mumbai and have scored 68% in HSC
  9. Can I get admission in BSc IT after securing 48% in HSC?
  10. Eligibility for MCA entrance in NIMACT? I have completed my graduation with 49.67% so can I give NIMACT entrance exam for MCA?
  11. List of pharmacy colleges in Mumbai? I have scored 45% in HSc and 55 marks in MHT CET
  12. How can I get admission in Bio-technology in Mumbai, Pune or Nashik? I've scored 54% marks in HSC
  13. Can I take up MBBS after completing BSc? I have scored 58% in my HSC
  14. Can I get admission in BSc statistics? Am I eligible to get admission in DU?
  15. Which are the best engineering colleges in Mumbai for me? I have scored 64% in HSc in PCM and have scored 70 marks in MHT CET
  16. What is the criteria of BBA after passing 12th with 41%?
  17. How much marks is required in HSC to clear when combining with practical and theory?
  18. Can I study B.Sc(Statistics) Honours if scored 67 marks in Mathematics, 80 marks in Statistics and 370 marks total in 12th WBCHSE?
8th June 2016, 10:44 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for B.Sc statistics course if I scored 66% marks in HSC?

Minimum qualification required to pursue Bachelor in Statistics is 12th from commerce stream from recognised board with minimum 50% marks for general category and 45% for Reserve categories . Your age should not be less than 17 years and maximum should not exceed 25 years where as relaxation is given to reserved categories in upper age limit.
Selection is done on the basis of marks obtained in class 12th. Where as some universities conduct entrance exam also.
8th June 2016, 10:46 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for B.Sc statistics course if I scored 66% marks in HSC?

Minimum eligibility criteria to pursue Bachelor Degree in Statistics:

A candidate must have passed class 12th from commerce stream with at least 50% marks from recognised board.

Admission is done on the basis of marks obtained in class 12th and merit list prepared by the University where you want to take admission.

Age should be in between 17 to 25 years.
8th June 2016, 10:51 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

B.SC STATIC COURSE

** Yes you are eligible to get admission for B.Sc statistics course after scored 66% marks in HSC.

ELIGIBILITY

** Applicant must have completed 12th class in science stream with a minimum of 65% from a recognized board.

DURATION

** The course of B.sc in statistics is of 3 years duration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?