18th June 2016, 06:06 PM
Sss-1

Am I eligible to get admission for BHU B.Com Honours after getting 222 marks in the entrance exam?

I have got 222 marks in BHU uet entrance exam for b.com honours .I am of general category and female .Will I get admission in bhu bcom honours? Can you please provide me the right details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be eligible for admission in any affiliated college of BHU after scoring 209 marks in BHU B.Com entrance test -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Comparison between B.Com and B.Com Honours with or without CA
  3. Am I eligible to pursue M.A.(Hindi) if secured 1st Open rank in BHU entrance exam being a History Honours graduate?
  4. Can I get admission in any affiliate college in BHU? I am from OBC category and have scored 108 marks
  5. Whether a marks of 158 in BHU B.Sc maths entrance exam is enough to get admission? -- [New]
  6. What should i do to get admission in Chemistry Honours as i have low score in 12th?
  7. Is it possible to take honours from 2nd year of B.Com?
  8. Does St Xavier's Calcutta offers B.Com without honours for non maths students?
  9. Can I get admission in BFA 4th semester in faculty of visual arts in BHU
  10. Possibility of selection for B.Com Honours with 280 marks in BHU-UET for General student?
  11. Whether Banaras Hindu University has AICTE approval for full time M.Ed course?
  12. Can I study B.Sc(Economics) if scored 285 marks in BHU UET?
  13. How much marks do I need to get in 12th from commerce stream to get admission in B.Com in BHU?
  14. Economics honours or B.Com honours which is best? Scope after both the courses?
  15. How can I calculate aggregate percentage to study Chemistry Honours in Delhi University? Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission? List of reputed colleges offering Chemistry Honours under Delhi University?
  16. When the application form for MFC entrance exam will be issued by BHU? Syllabus and date of entrance exam? Is there any exemption for student of BHU?
  17. What is the criteria of BHU MCA entrance exam to get admission in BHU
  18. Date of entrance exam, last date of exam, eligibility and syllabus for M.Sc entrance exam of Banaras Hindu University?
19th June 2016, 07:21 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for BHU B.Com Honours after getting 222 marks in the entrance exam?

>> Banaras Hindu University (BHU) is a public central university located in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh and was established in 1916.

>> As per my knowledge yes you are eligible to get admission for BHU B.Com Honours after getting 222 marks in the entrance exam

>> For further information you can contact at given below address:::::::::::::::::>>>>>>>>.

Banaras Hindu University (BHU)
Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221005
Phone: 0542 236 8558
25th April 2017, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for BHU B.Com Honours after getting 222 marks in the entrance exam?

How can I pass bhu b.com hons entrance exam. I will get admission in bhu main campus. Please provide details.
2nd July 2017, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

I have got 146 marks in bhu entrance exam am I eligible to take admission in the college's of bhu please provide me the answer quick and please I need guidance in such area.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?