21st June 2017, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in FYJC for science after clearing SSC with 47 percentage marks?

Am I eligible to get admission in FYJC for science after clearing SSC with 47 percentage marks? Can you please give me the details on the minimum criteria which is followed? Hoping that I will get the answer soon on this. Please provide me. Thanks!

29th June 2017, 06:20 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in FYJC for science after clearing SSC with 47 percentage marks?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in FYJC Science stream after completion of your SSC with 47 percentage marks from a Government recognised board. Candidates who have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination from a Government recognised board are eligible to get admission for pursuing FYJC Science stream. Admissions in FYJC Science stream are done through merit basis of 10th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective school/ college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?