27th June 2017, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get farm science course through counselling if I have taken 10670 rank in B.Sc Agriculture?

I got B.Sc Agriculture ranking 10670, can I get any of the farm science course in the counselling? What is the cut-off followed for the course? Which are colleges are possible? Can you please list me the admission on this? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  2. Can I get government B.Ed college in UP after scoring 10670 rank? List of some government colleges in Varanasi?
  3. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  4. Can I get a government seat in B.Sc Agriculture with 4146 rank in EAMCET?
  5. Do I have a chance of getting B.Sc Agriculture seat?
  6. What is the counseling date for BSc Agriculture for EAMCET qualified? I have scored 36964 rank
  7. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which other course should I do if unable to join Agriculture honours?
  9. How much rank do I need to get a government seat in BSc agriculture
  10. Am I eligible to do B.Sc Agriculture or BVSC after getting 4312 rank?
  11. What is the cutoff rank for Aswaraopeta Agriculture BSc College?
  12. When will the counselling start for Agriculture courses? I have got 60,000 rank in EAMCET
  13. Date of start of Agriculture counseling? What is the cutoff for the same?
  14. Which course is best for me between B.Tech Agriculture IT and BSc Agriculture?
  15. Is there any alternative available to join B.Sc(Agriculture) in Andhra Pradesh after counselling for a candidate with 54318 rank in EAMCET and 78% in BIPC?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for Agriculture course after completion of B.Sc Botany?
  17. B.Sc Agriculture or B.tech Agriculture which course will I get having 572 rank in SHIATS University entrance exam?
  18. Date of B.Sc Agriculture and Horticulture counselling? Which exam to write?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?