21st August 2017, 12:44 AM
Vinod4732

Am I eligible to get IPCC registration under direct entry scheme after completion of B.Com Graduation?

I have completed my graduation with 55.8% but I secured only 53% in sem 5 and 51% in sem 6. Am I eligible for CA INTERMIDATE THROUGH DIRECT ENTRY SCHEME? Can you please give me the details on the same soon? Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

22nd August 2017, 08:35 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get IPCC registration under direct entry scheme after completion of B.Com Graduation?

Yes, you are eligible to directly register for IPCC under direct entry scheme after completion of your B.Com Graduation course. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in Commerce with minimum aggregate of 55% marks from a Government recognised university are exempted from appearing in CPT examination and they can directly register for IPCC. Since, you have secured 55.8% aggregate marks in your B.Com course, you are eligible to register for IPCC under direct entry scheme.
23rd August 2017, 08:01 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get IPCC registration under direct entry scheme after completion of B.Com Graduation?

IPCC refers to Integrated Professional Competence Course and same is the second stage of CA ( Chartered Accountancy ) course.

To register for IPCC through direct entry scheme one is required to have qualified his/her graduation degree with 60% marks ( or 55% marks in case of commerce stream ) from a recognized university.

So now as you have mentioned that your overall percentage in your graduation degree i.e; B.Com degree is 55.8% marks so you are certainly eligible for registering for IPCC through direct entry scheme as to check one's eligibility overall marks in the degree is considered rather than the marks in the final year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?