16th November 2016, 09:25 PM
kim chan

Am I eligible to get a job Abroad after completing Graduation in English medium?

Respected Sir, My Name is Biswajeet, I have completed my graduation in English medium background. I am fluent in writing and speaking English Language. I need a job in Foreign country, any job if it will be the lower post of all I will do because its my childhood dream and I have an Indian Passport. I will do my level best & work hard if I get a job in Foreign. [email protected]
Thank You.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for the post of English Teacher in Bengali Medium School after completing graduation in English?
  2. Suitable job in Abroad after B.A. Literature? Procedure to get job Abroad?
  3. Am I eligible to pursue MA in English after completing B.Sc (General) in Telugu Medium? Which exam do I have to write and how can I apply for the exam?
  4. After completing B.Sc in H&HA how to go for Abroad for further studies?
  5. How to study abroad after completing B.A in English
  6. Company Secretary course in Hindi medium is possible?
  7. Am I eligible to get a job in Abroad after completing B.Sc Hotel Management and Training from Deltin Hotel Daman?
  8. Candidate with Arts background an do B.Sc Fashion Design?
  9. Can I do MSc in Mumbai after completing my B.ed
  10. Can I do MSc in Mumbai after completing graduation? I am a BSc graduate
  11. Further steps after English honours from Delhi University to get high paying job? Various scholarship tests to study in Abroad?
  12. Can I appear for UPSC IAS exam with English Medium after completing all my education in Hindi medium? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to get admission in Abroad for pursuing MBBS with Scholarship after completing B.Sc? How much should I score to become eligible? -- [New]
  14. Can I get a job in abroad as a fresher after completing Mechanical Engineering or do I need to do extra course?
  15. What kind of job i can get in abroad after completing Journalism course from Hyderabad?
  16. Am I eligible to study abroad after completing FYBCom?
  17. Am I eligible for PGT English after completing M.A English, B.A English Literature?
  18. Entrance exam to study PhD in Economics in London School of Economics?
15th September 2017, 02:14 PM
c.vijendra
Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job Abroad after completing Graduation in English medium?

It totally depend on which country you want to do the job .

It is very difficult to get a job offer from foreign countries unless until you are selected through placement through collage or on the basis of work experience.

If you are fresher & want to work in European countries such as UK, Germany , you should apply for PG/MS from European countries. For that you should have IELTS/GRE rank criteria as per the universities requirement .

Than after completing the PG/MS , the chance of getting job in that country is high.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?