30th September 2016, 04:35 PM
Padmini Nemala

Am I eligible for getting admission in 2nd year of engineering into VJTI under other than home university category?

Hi, I have aggregate of 91% in SSC(Pass out 2011) and 88% in diploma(Computer engineering pass out 2014). I have done this in Andhra Pradesh.

And then I got campus placement during my final year of diploma and I have joined Tech Mahindra in 2014.

Now am planning to continue with my studies in 2017 academic into VJTI Mumbai.

Am I eligible for getting admission in 2nd year of engineering into VJTI under other than home university category?

If so, Please help me to have a clear understanding with the admission process and also please do lemme know if any sort of entrance exams are required to get admission.

Thanks a lot in advance!!

If any one is willing to help me, I request you to please take your few valuable minutes to draft me a mail.([email protected]\chinninemala@gmail .com)

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage of marks is required to get 2nd year lateral entry admission at VJTI?
  2. How much marks is required to get admission in 2nd year of diploma in electrical & telecommunications at VJTI college? -- [New]
  3. Minimum Percentage to get admission in 2nd Year of B.Tech (ECE) in VJTI college? Fee structure and hostel facilities for girls?
  4. Can I get admission in Civil engineering at VJTI?
  5. How can I get direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year in VJTI, Mumbai if secured 75% in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course being a SC candidate?
  6. How to take admission in degree direct 2nd year after completing diploma from VJTI
  7. How to get admission in VJTI in 2nd year in electronics after completing first year of diploma in E&TC? What is the procedure?
  8. Am I eligible to get admission in COEP or VJTI after completion of Diploma in IT with 75 percentage marks?
  9. Am I eligible to get the admission in VJTI college for doing diploma in mechanical or electrical engineering?
  10. How to take admission in 2nd year diploma(electronics) in VJTI after completing diploma ETC? What is the procedure?
  11. Can I get direct 2nd year post SSC diploma admission in VJTI in mechanical branch after passing 12th science?
  12. What is the fees for 2nd year diploma in VJTI
  13. Where can I get admission in direct 2nd year after completing diploma from VJTI with 73% in Mechanical Engineering
  14. Does colleges which comes under government category provide admission for diploma students in 2nd year through lateral entry?
  15. Can I get admission in 2nd year Civil in diploma in VJTI after passing HSC with 67 marks?
  16. How much percentage is required for direct 2nd year degree in VJTI college -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completing 2nd year with 70% marks
  18. What is the cutoff for VJTI Direct 2nd year degree admission for Electrical and Telecommunication students?
18th July 2018, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for getting admission in 2nd year of engineering into VJTI under other than home university category?

Con I get second year engg admission in vjti mumbai, after completing first year engg. from other college of Mumbai university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?