19th May 2011, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for getting domicile of Haryana? I am leaving at Bhiwani in Haryana and my daughter is learning in Bhiwani

Sir,

I am leaving at Bhiwani in Haryana and my daughter is learning in Bhiwani. Can get eligiblity of domisile of Haryana.

Bimal

Related Questions:
  1. Question papers for class 10th haryana education board Bhiwani
  2. Can I get domicile of UP if graduated and worked in UP but did 12th from Delhi having no property there? Whether my daughter can get domicile if she born in UP but studying in Haryana?
  3. Can I apply for JEE Main and Advanced being a 12th candidate of Haryana Open School, Bhiwani?
  4. Do I need to submit domicile of UP if I was born in UP however did +2 from Haryana?
  5. How may I get an IPO No. to apply a Government Job in other state? I am from Punjab and want to any job in Haryana. I don't have domicile of Haryana
  6. Am I eligible for PMT(Haryana)? I've done 11th and 12th from Haryana but not having Haryana domicile
  7. Possibility to apply in Haryana DET for a domicile candidate who is pursuing 10th in Delhi?
  8. Can I give Haryana PMT if I am a domicile of Haryana? Am I eligible for pre medical test?
  9. Information about the colleges in which i can take admission after scoring 942 marks in 12th?
  10. Possibilities to get domicile of Haryana if born in Delhi? -- [New]
  11. I am a domicile of UP : Can I answer Haryana PMT?
  12. Which is the new entrance exam by isro for space engineering?? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can a student having a domicile of AP, apply for Haryana PMT?
  14. What is the criteria of getting domicile of Haryana?
  15. Can I apply for a government teacher job in Delhi/Haryana?
  16. Can I get domicile of Haryana? My mother and father both were born in Haryana but I was born in Delhi
  17. How to do graduation in B.A Political Science after opting for commerce in class 11th?
  18. Fee structure and Duration for GNM course?
27th June 2015, 07:50 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for getting domicile of Haryana? I am leaving at Bhiwani in Haryana and my daughter is learning in Bhiwani

As you are living in Haryana and taking education in Haryana then for the more information if your parents are the residents of haryana then you can get the domicile of haryana and the process of it to get the domicile of haryana is-

>> You have to go to your near court in the city so you have to go to the Bhiwani District court and then prepare the documents of the for the Domicile as your 10th mark sheet and your father Voter Id card photocopy and a copy of Rashan Card that you hold.

>> After you prepare all the necessary documents submit it to the computer room in court or can say in E-Disha center in court and then about 10 days after submission of documents you you can take your domicile from court and this is valid for life time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?