1st January 2018, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to give open university exam directly after completion of 10th standard?

Am I eligible to give open university exam directly after completion of 10th standard? Can you please let me know the minimum criteria which is followed? What should be the steps to follow to apply? Hope that I will get the answer soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do direct graduation right after completion of 10th standard?
  2. Am I eligible to do diploma course directly after completion of 10th standard?
  3. What are the job opportunities available after completion of 10th and 12th standard?
  4. Is it possible to do Statistics Honours directly after 10th?
  5. Am I eligible to study in Canada after completion of 10th standard with open NIOS certificate?
  6. Am I eligible to do degree from high standard colleges and university if I have completed 10th and 12th from open school?
  7. Am I eligible to join Navy right after completion of 10th standard with 94.6 percent?
  8. Am I eligible to give the TOEFL exam right after completion of 10th standard?
  9. Am I eligible to get a job in loco pilot after completion of 10th standard?
  10. Can I join directly in any degree form open university after completing 10th?
  11. List of best higher studies course to take after completion of 10th standard?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Allahabad IERT diploma course after completion of 10th standard?
  13. Which exam I should write after completion of 10th standard to be eligible for studying in abroad?
  14. Can I join directly in any degree form open university after completing 10th and failing in my PUC 2nd year/12th board exam -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible for doing IAS after completion of graduation from open university?
  16. Procedure to get admission for 10th standard in CBSE school after completion of 9th from private?
  17. Am I eligible to join TT post after completion of 10th standard with 5.4 CGPA while pursuing B.Com?
  18. Am I eligible to give TET and TRB exam after completion of B.Ed from Tamil Nadu Open University?
3rd January 2018, 11:15 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give open university exam directly after completion of 10th standard?

For admission in degree course the required qualification is that candidate must have passed 12th/diploma or equivalent course.

So, you have to pursue 12th to appear in examination. Only after completion of 12th and equivalent course you will become eligible to get admission in degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?