23rd August 2017, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to go on ship as a Deck Cadet after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

I have done my diploma in mechanical engineering and I want to know that if can l going on the ship as a deck cadet? Can you please guide me with the information on this? Will be really helpful if you can get back to me soon. Thank you!

31st August 2017, 06:41 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to go on ship as a Deck Cadet after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

Eligibility Criteria Required for the post of Deck Cadet:

There is a certain educational qualification required for the post of Deck Cadet.

>> In general, candidates must have completed 12th Class with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects or in other related streams from a recognized university.

>> Or else, Candidates who have completed their Degree or Diploma with minimum 50% marks from DOTE or AICTE colleges.

>> As far as my best knowledge is concerned, as you are done with Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course.

>> Minimum age required is 17 years and the maximum age must not exceed 25 years
21st October 2021, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to go on ship as a Deck Cadet after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

Am i eligible to go on ship as a deck cadet after completing of diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?