13th August 2017, 05:03 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for government jobs after completing school from NIOS board?

I want to know that when I passed with NIOS than I am applying for government jobs like UPSC, AIR FORCE, NAVY, NDA Etc my call letter comes or not? What should I do not to ensure that I will get the call letter? Kindly provide me with the answer soon for my query. I am not sure what exactly I should do now.

14th August 2017, 10:10 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for government jobs after completing school from NIOS board?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in examination conducted by UPSC, SSC etc for recruitment in jobs.

NIOS ( National Institute of Open Schooling ) is a recognised board under MHRD ( Ministry of Human Resource Development ).

Candidates passed 12th from a recognised board are eligible for appearing in NDA and SSC examination.

So, you must start preparation for examination and after qualifying in examination will be eligible for final recruitment. For detail information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.

For more information about NIOS visit at www.nios.ac.in.
14th August 2017, 01:33 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for government jobs after completing school from NIOS board?

NIOS stands National Institute of Open Schooling. This is a recognized board of India for secondary and senior secondary education.The certificates obtained from this board is applicable for all entrance exams for higher studies as well as government jobs.

After completion of 12th from NIOS board, you can apply for UPSC entrance exams like NDA, SSC CHSL exam, Air Force Group Y exam. You should apply for all exams without having even an iota of doubt.
14th August 2017, 02:03 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for recruitment in government jobs or to get admission in higher studies after 12th from NIOS.

NIOS is a recognised board which impart education to students in area where regular studies is not possible ( mainly in rural areas ). The board is recognised with MHRD.

So, you will be eligible to appear in UPSC examination like NDA etc. So, you can apply for examination on the basis of your qualification and after qualifying in entrance examination will be eligible for call letter for recruitment in job.
14th August 2017, 07:09 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

NIOS refers to National Institute of Open Schooling and it is the world's largest network of open schooling and one of the three national board of education in India apart from CBSE and ICSE.

Since NIOS is a national board hence degree from NIOS is valid for any higher studies or government jobs like UPSC, Indian Defense Services ( Army, Navy, Air force), banking, teaching, etc. .
14th August 2017, 08:15 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of NIOS is National Institute of Open Schooling.

1. This board is full recognized by Government of India and Ministry of Human Resource Development.

2. You can apply for all government jobs after completing school from National Institute of Open schooling.

It is valid for higher courses also.
15th August 2017, 08:20 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Lots of students after completion of board exam of senior secondary from National Institute of Open schooling are in dilemma whether they will be eligible for entrance exam of higher courses or government jobs.

There is nothing to worry because you can apply for all government jobs and its entrance examination. 12
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?