2nd August 2017, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for government jobs and IBPS RRB exam after completion of B.Com through distance mode?

Good afternoon Sir/Mam! I didn't study intermediate but I have done my B.Com in distance mode (Kakatiya University). My percentage in 10th is 64 percent and in degree 54 percent. Am I eligible for bank exams of IBPS RRB? According to my caste (s.c) do I am eligible for any other government jobs?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of graduation in distance mode from JNU?
  2. Eligibility for Government jobs after B.Sc in Agriculture through distance course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which government sector jobs in research field i can get after B.Tech (ECE) completion?
  4. What are the various government jobs available after completion of engineering course?
  5. Am I eligible for IBPS or any other government jobs after completion of direct degree?
  6. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of MCA in distance mode?
  7. Can I pursue any diploma along with BA?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of BA in long distance mode?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Indian Railway job after completion of B.Tech in distance mode?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of degree course in distance mode?
  11. Is NIMS distance education valid for government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I apply in IBPS RRB VII Office Assistant recruitment with 49% in BCom? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology course?
  14. Which all government jobs are available for candidates having done graduation and post graduation from distance mode of education?
  15. Am I eligible to get Government jobs after completing BCA(H) from Distance Education?
  16. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of 12th standard with improvement exam?
  17. Am I eligible for applying government jobs after completion of BA from long distance mode?
  18. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology from distance mode?
4th August 2017, 02:21 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: Am I eligible for government jobs and IBPS RRB exam after completion of B.Com through distance mode?

After B.Com you can go for ,MBA,Civil services ,government jobs ,CA ,CS ,Law etc.

Job profiles of B.Com graduates:-

Sales analyst
Accountant
Junior analyst
Consultant
Business development trainee
Tax accountant
Auditor
Company secretary

Employment areas:-

Investment banking
Business consultancies
Banks
Merchant banking
Treasury and forex department
Public accounting firms
Educational institutes
Marketing
Working capital management

Salary:-

Starting salary is between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 25,000 per month.

Eligibility for IBPS RRB exam:-

Student must have passed graduation degree with minimum 50% aggregate marks from a recognized university.

Age limit for scale 1st officer:- Above 18 years ,Below 30 years

Age limit for scale 2nd officer:- Above 21 years and below 32 years

Age limit for scale 3rd officer:- Above 21 years and below 40 years.
4th August 2017, 10:59 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for government jobs and IBPS RRB exam after completion of B.Com through distance mode?

Yes, candidates pursued bachelor degree in distance from a recognised university with some basic basic knowledge in computer are eligible to appear in entrance examination for recruitment in banking jobs

So, you will be eligible to appear in IBPS RRB examination. The age limit to appear in examination varies with officer Grade between 18-40 years with relaxation in age limit for reserved category.

So, you can appear for examination and after qualifying in all stages of examination will be eligible for final selection. Yes, you will be also eligible to appear for other government job entrance examination.

For more detail visit at official link at www.ibps.in.
5th August 2017, 09:25 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Good afternoon Sir/Mam! I didn't study intermediate but I have done my B.Com in distance mode (Kakatiya University). My percentage in 10th is 64 percent and in degree 54 percent. Am I eligible for bank exams of IBPS RRB? According to my caste (s.c) do I am eligible for any other government jobs?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the Government job and IBPS after completing graduation by distance mode. Through IBPS exam you can apply for both private as well as public sector banks.

Eligibility to apply for the IBPS exam:-

>> Candidate must be Indian citizen.

>> Age limit to apply for general category candidate is 20 to 30 years and 5 year relaxation for candidate belong to SC/ST category.

>> Minimum qualification required to apply is graduation from government recognized institute.

Selection Procedure for IBPS:-

1). Preliminary exam.

2). Main written exam.

3). Personal Interview.

Exam Details For IBPS:-

1). Preliminary exam:- Preliminary exam is based on English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability. Exam consists of 100 questions and carries 100 marks.

2).Main exam:- Based on Computer science, General awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English language. Exam consists of 200 questions and carries 200 marks.

For more details please visit the weblink:- www.ibps.in.

Good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?