19th March 2016, 11:28 AM
shivdth

Am I eligible for GPSC class 12 exam?

Dear sir,
My birth date is 31st July 1989 Am i eligible for the exam of GPSC class 12 and please give me some basic information for the same.

19th March 2016, 06:25 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for GPSC class 12 exam?

You can apply for GPSC exam but after completion of your Bachelor's degree.

GPSC stands for Gujarat Public Service Commission .

Eligibility criteria for GPSC exam are as under :-

-The candidate must be an Indian .

-The candidate must have passed graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam is from 21 years to 28 years . The upper age limit is relaxed for OBC/SC/ST candidate by 5 years .

-The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for General category women and 10 years for Reserved category women .

The selection process involves of

* Preliminary Exam

* Main exam

* Personality Interview.
19th March 2016, 07:28 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

GPSC sands for Gujarat Public Service Commission and it conducts entrance examination for recruitment of candidates as Officer's jobs within the state.

No, you are not eligible to appear for examination as the minimum required eligibility to appear for examination is graduation degree from any recognised university. So, you need to pursue graduation degree to appear for examination.

For more information about examination visit at www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in.
19th March 2016, 10:16 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

No, you are not eligible to appear for GPSC entrance examination. The examination is conducted by state education board for recruitment of candidates as an Officer within state.

The minimum educational qualification to appear for examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university. So, you need to pursue graduation degree to appear for examination.

For other details about examination details visit at http://www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
12th August 2021, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir does i eligible 12th pass and Diploma In Mechanical engineering?
14th July 2023, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

After 12th can I give GPSC exam ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?