18th November 2011, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for GR 1 and II? I have passed Hindi

sir i passed hindi vidvn is it equal to degree? i am eligible for GR 1 and 2?

16th February 2017, 12:03 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for GR 1 and II? I have passed Hindi

As we can see that you have not mentioned anything about your educational qualification and it is very important for us to know your qualification because the minimum educational eligibility criteria for the GR-1 & 2 is to have any Degree certificate form an Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or from an University affiliated to UGC.

And the candidate should have a Graduate degree in Commerce stream for the post of "District Employment Officer", and "Assistant Commissioner".

Also there are some physical fitness criteria which have been mentioned as below:

For Men:
The Height must be not less than 165 cms and the chest should be 86 cms

For Women:
The height must be not less than 155 cms and there is no chest criteria for women.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?