17th January 2012, 08:34 PM
nehabhardwaj1394

Am I eligible for HP CPMET if I am from Delhi?

i m from delhi. am i eligible for hp cpmet....?...please tell me if I am eligible for it

Related Questions:
  1. Is outsider Delhi candidate eligible for DUMET? Are those students who had done their 12th from outside Delhi and pursuing graduation from DU, eligible for the same?
  2. Will I be eligible to be called as a Delhi Candidate if I did not do my schooling from Delhi?
  3. Will I be eligible as a Delhi Candidate after doing my schooling from Delhi?
  4. Am I eligible for Delhi PMT if born in Panipat but residing at Delhi?
  5. Will my daughter be eligible for Delhi PMT by domicile criteria?
  6. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in IIT Delhi if I have completed M.Phil? -- [New]
  7. What percentage of seats is reserved for students who belong to Delhi state in Delhi medical colleges? Am I eligible for this quota if I do my 12th from Noida?
  8. Am I eligible for Delhi College of Engineering in 85% quota of Delhi? How to get the domicile certificate?
  9. Am I eligible to appear in Delhi-PMT if completed 11th Outside Delhi and 12th in Delhi?
  10. Am I eligible for SC reservation quota in Delhi Technical university and IP University?
  11. What is the eligibility for Delhi students for admission in Delhi Colleges?
  12. Can I be eligible to appear for AIEEE/IP university after studying 10th class in Delhi?
  13. Whether a candidate is eligible for Medical seats quota in Delhi Medical College if completed 12th from CBSE Board in Delhi?
  14. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after completing B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible for MBBS exams of Delhi if studying in school located at Noida?
  16. Am I eligible for the post of JBT in Delhi after doing M.A and B.Ed? What is the maximum age for the post of TGT PGT in Delhi?
  17. Can I apply for DUMET if I am a permanent resident of Delhi but has done 12th from outside Delhi?
  18. How can I get a government job after doing B.Com from Delhi? For what courses am I eligible for?
16th August 2012, 05:50 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for HP CPMET if I am from Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nehabhardwaj1394 View Post
i m from delhi. am i eligible for hp cpmet....?...please tell me if I am eligible for it

The minimum eligibility required for the HP CPMET is a pass in the +2 level of examination from a recognized Board with a minimum of 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology [40% for the reserved candidates] with English. Candidate with B.Sc. Degree with 50 % marks [40% for the reserved candidates] of a recognized University, with any three subjects out of Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Physiology, Physics, Human Anatomy and Bio – Chemistry; provided that such candidate must have passed the Pre – Medical or an equivalent examination of Board / University established by law in India. The candidate should have attained the age of 17 years and must not have completed 25 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission.

Candidate are eligible to appear in the Himachal Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Entrance Test HP CPMET, under the following Category:
  • State Quota Seats [Government Medical / Dental Colleges and Private un- aided Dental Colleges]
  • Management Quota Seats [Private Un – aided Dental Colleges]
  • Children of J&K Migrants
  • Children of Tibetan Refugees
  • NRI Candidates
As per the above category, being resident of Delhi, you will be eligible for the HP CPMET, under Management quota.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?