13th July 2012, 12:00 PM
vvsneha

Am I eligible for IBPS Exam being a candidate having 2 backlogs in 8th semester of CSE?

i have 2 backlogs in 8th sem computer science engg. can i eligible for ibps bank exams? can i eligible for govt jobs?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to give IBPS Exam having 2 backlogs in 8th semester of my BE course?
  2. Will I be eligible for any MBA colleges if I get backlogs in my ECE 8th Semester exam?
  3. Am I eligible to pursue MS degree in US? I am currently doing B.E ECE in Chennai, India
  4. Can I fill forms for upcoming GATE Exam having completed B.Tech with backlogs?
  5. Can I get Job being a candidate of pursuing 8th semester of B.Tech with 6 backlogs but technically strong?
  6. What are the companies that recruit people having CGPA above 6 and 1 backlog?
  7. Can I join if got Offer Letter through CTS Off-Campus Drive but having backlog in B.Tech 8th semester?
  8. Am I eligible for IAF entrance exam after clearing the previous backlogs?
  9. Am I eligible for Indian Navy if I had 1 backlog in previous semester of computer science and engineering? If my aggregate is 60% to 70% then can I apply for it? Would the backlogs affect my chances?
  10. Am I eligible for TCS if I have cleared the 2 backlogs in 2nd semester and scored 60% upto 6th semester?
  11. How can I change my branch from Electronic and telecommunication to computer science and engineering? I'm in 1st year
  12. how can i join indian navy being in final year? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Study Abroad for a candidate who has backlogs in Diploma in CSE?
  14. Is it possible to apply for CAT with backlogs? I am a BE graduate
  15. Can I apply for IBPS exam on 12th Basis if studying in B.Com 1st semester being 18 years old candidate? -- [New]
  16. Can I do MS after clearing GRA and TOEFL having 2 backlogs history in past?
  17. How may I get area code of Calicut? I'm applying for NDA
  18. Am I eligible to take up IES exam while doing ECE?
26th December 2012, 07:34 PM
hibernate
Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for IBPS Exam being a candidate having 2 backlogs in 8th semester of CSE?

hi friends..

Yes,you can eligible for IBPS Exam but before announcing the IBPS results you should clear

the the backlogs..

all the best

regards

venki
13th April 2013, 12:22 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for IBPS Exam being a candidate having 2 backlogs in 8th semester of CSE?

Dear There,

The acronym for IBPS is Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.

Yes, you are eligible for IBPS examinations; But, you will have to clear all your backlogs before the announcing of IBPS result.

IBPS conducts every year bank Clerk and PO examinations.

The eligibility criteria required for the IBPS Clerk and PO examinations are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of graduation in any track from any recognized college or university.

* Percentage criteria is not required.

* Final year contenders are not eligible.

* Age limit:- 18-28 yrs - IBPS Clerk.
20-30 yrs - IBPS PO.

* Age relaxation:- 3 yrs for OBc and 5 yrs for SC/ST contenders.

* Nationality:- Indian.

The selection procedure for the IBPS Clerk and PO examinations is mentioned as below:-

* Written examination.

* Personnel interview.

* Medical examination.

IBPS clerk and PO examinations syllabus:-

* Quantitative Aptitude.

* Reasoning.

* English.

* Compute/Marketing.

* General Awareness.

IBPS Clerk and PO examinations pattern:-

15th April 2013, 12:26 AM
shrish777
Senior Member+

Dear Aspirant,

The abbreviation of IBPS is Institute of Banking of Personnel Selection.

Exactly, you are preferable for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection exams.

Institute of Banking Personnel Selection organizes bank exams in the form of Clerical and Probationary Officer respectively every year.

The educational qualifications regarding with Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Clerical exam are below mentioned:-

# Opponents must have finished their bachelor degree in any curriculum from any approved institution.

# There is no need of percentage in this exam.

# Opponents of last year of bachelor degree aren't preferable for this exam.

The age criteria and relaxation regarding with Institute of Banking Personnel Selection are below mentioned:-

# 18-28 years.

# Relaxation:- 3 years, 5 years and 10 years relaxation is assumed for OBC, SC/ST and PH opponents.

# Citizenship:- Opponents must be Indian.

The educational qualifications regarding with Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Probationary Officer exam are below mentioned:-

# Opponents must have finished their bachelor degree in any curriculum from any approved institution.

# Opponents of last year of bachelor degree aren't preferable for this exam.

# There is no need of percentage in this exam.

The age criteria and relaxation regarding with Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Probationary Officer exam are below mentioned:-

# 20-30 years.

# Relaxation:- 3 years, 5 years and 10 years relaxation is assumed for OBC, SC/ST and PH opponents.

# Citizenship:-opponents must have an Indian citizenship.

Thanks.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?