14th August 2012, 02:21 PM
sabuthefourstars

Am I eligible for IFS Exam having completed M.Sc in Microbiology?

I have completed M Sc in microbiology and whether I am eligible for IFS?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for JL in Vocation courses? List of the colleges? I have completed BSc and MSc Microbiology
  2. Am I eligible to write TRB Exam being a candidate having completed B.Ed and M.Sc in Microbiology?
  3. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  4. Am I eligible to study PhD in Microbiology with ICAR NET certificate?
  5. List of colleges for M.Sc(microbiology) through correspondence in Guntur? I've completed my B.Sc(microbiology)
  6. Am i eligible to write TET exam after completing BSc microbiology under Bharathiar University
  7. Am I eligible for TRB exam after finishing MSc B.Ed in Microbiology
  8. Am I eligible for IFS Exam having completed M.Sc in Microbiology?
  9. Am I eligible to write TET and TRB after completing my PG Msc, microbiology with B.Ed
  10. Are BSc students eligible for MSc microbiology?
  11. Can I be eligible for TRB after completing MSc(Microbiology)
  12. Am I eligible to do Ph.D program in Microbiology? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible to write TRB Exam having completed B.Ed in Biological Science and M.Sc in Microbiology?
  14. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  15. Can I apply for TET exam after completing BSc, Microbiology with B.ed
  16. Am I eligible for MD Pathology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  17. Am I eligible for school service commission after completing BSc Microbiology?
  18. Am I eligible for Drug Inspector Exam having completed M.Sc. Microbiology and with 2.5 years experience in QC?
17th August 2012, 01:39 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for IFS Exam having completed M.Sc in Microbiology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabuthefourstars View Post
I have completed M Sc in microbiology and whether I am eligible for IFS?
As per the guidelines of Indian Forest Services, candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to be eligible for Indian Forest Service Exam :

Must possess a bachelors degree in any of the disciplines mentioned below:

Engineering
Forestry
Agriculture
  • OR

Must have studied any one of the following as a major subject in bachelors degree program:

Forestry-Agriculture-Botany-Chemistry-Geology-Mathematics-Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science

The minimum eligible age to appear for the examination is 21 years and the maximum age limit is 30 years, which is relaxed upto 3 years for candidates from OBC category and 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST category.

Since the examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission, refer to its official website for further information.
4th January 2013, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for IFS Exam having completed M.Sc in Microbiology?

I am bachelor of science in general stream(pass course) with Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics.Am I eligible for Indian Forest Service Exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?