23rd October 2016, 03:34 PM
Sarita ran

Am I eligible for improvement exam after 19 years ago completing the graduation?

I complete my graduation in 1997 in Delhi University. Am I eligible for improvement exam after 19 years ago? Can you please provide me the details on this? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you for helping me. Bye.

Related Questions:
  1. Improvement exam now after 50% in graduation 5 years ago? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it possible to give improvement exams after completion of graduation several years ago?
  3. What should I do if I have less marks in my graduation? Is there a way to give improvement exam?
  4. Eligibility of doing BCA or B.Sc after completing secondary 10 years ago?
  5. Eligibility of doing BCA or B.Sc after completing secondary 10 years ago?
  6. Can I give Improvement exams of Mathematics and Economics if completed 12th around 7 years ago?
  7. Can I appear in Improvement exams if appeared in 12th PSEB Board around 3 years ago?
  8. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of 12th standard with improvement exam? -- [New]
  9. Do I have to attend regular class for appearing in ISC improvement exam?
  10. Possibility to appear in improvement exams for a candidate who has appeared in 10th ICSE around 3 years ago?
  11. What is the time period to take improvement exam after completion of graduation course?
  12. Can I fill form for improvement exams, if passed graduation in 2005? What is the time period to apply for improvement exams?
  13. Chances to appear in ISC Improvement exam of Mathematics if appeared around 5 years ago?
  14. Am I eligible to study M.Com if completed B.Com 18 years ago?
  15. Am I eligible to reapply for B.Com if completed 10 years ago?
  16. Can I do Company Secretary course at the age of 30 years after completing M.Com 3 years ago?
  17. Am I eligible to continue my Graduation if quit 10 years ago?
  18. Can I pursue LAW courses after completing BA Social Science & History sixteen years ago? Details about the courses?
23rd October 2016, 07:31 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for improvement exam after 19 years ago completing the graduation?

No, it will not be possible to give improvement exam after a long period of 19 years after completion of graduation because only one attempt is permitted to the candidate to appear for improvement examination in the succeeding year only after passing the subject.
23rd October 2016, 11:19 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for improvement exam after 19 years ago completing the graduation?

--- No, you are not eligible to apply improvement exam after 19 years ago completing the graduation.

--- Reappearance(For improvement) in theory paper is allowed.

--- Reappearance(For improvement) in practical paper is not allowed.

--- You can read the attachment for more detail-

--- Please find the attachment
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Delhi University.pdf(81.9 KB, 27 views)
3rd May 2019, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Can i give imorovement exam after a year of graduation in delhi university. .. ( Cbcs)
5th March 2021, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

I ve complete my graduation in 2012 can I give improvement plz ans me
31st August 2021, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

I complete my graduation 2013 in Sambalpur University. Am I eligable for improvement exam after 8 years ago? Can you please provide me the details on this?
17th July 2023, 08:18 AM
Unregistered

I did my graduation in 2014 from Jammu University. Am I eligible now for improvement exam after 8 years of gap ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?