26th May 2015, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Indian Air Force after passing 12th with Agriculture

i have passed 12th class with agriculture and i am 17 years old male am i eligable for the indian air force

Related Questions:
27th May 2015, 11:25 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Indian Air Force after passing 12th with Agriculture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have passed 12th class with agriculture and i am 17 years old male am i eligable for the indian air force
If your 12th standard subject are Physics and Mathematics then you are eligible for Indian Air Force exam through NDA exam.

NDA stands for National Defence Service exam. NDA Examination is conducted for 3 wings-Indian Air Force, Indian Navy and Indian Army.

The candidate's who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard candidate are eligible for NDA exam.

Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19.5 years. There is no age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
27th May 2015, 06:01 PM
swanand thakur
Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for Indian Air Force after passing 12th with Agriculture

Hey you are elligible of joining Air Force as their MINIMUM requirement for recruitement is 12th pass they dont opt for any specific field so you can try
27th May 2015, 06:04 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

# As per prevalent trend, there are generally only two options of joining Indian Air Force just after 10+2 which are:

* National Defence Academy (NDA) Examination
* Open Recruitment Drives conducted by Indian Airforce itself from time to time.

# But as per your current educational qualification, only first option (NDA Examination) is best suited for you. As second option (Open Recruitment Drives) requires 10+2 in PCM stream only.

# You should apply to NDA Examination. As NDA Examination conducted twice in a year by UPSC.

# NDA Examination required following eligibility conditions mentioned below:

* 10+2 in any stream.
* Percentage of marks in 10+2 no bar. Only passing marks required.
* Must have Indian citizenship.
* Must be male candidate.
* Must not married.
* Must be physically & medically healthy

# Pattern of NDA Examination:

* Mathematics (300 marks)
* General Studies (600 marks)
18th July 2020, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

How can I join indian navy 12th ahriculture student
20th July 2020, 05:45 PM
doctor sahiba
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How can I join indian navy 12th ahriculture student
Indian Navy recruits Matric Recruit (MR) at the Class 10th level and Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) and Artificer Apprentices (AA) at the Class 12th level.

The eligibility criteria for AA post and SSR post are:

Class 12th (Intermediate / HSC / 10 + 2) examinations conducted by a recognized board or university.

Minimum of 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam.

Physics and Maths as compulsory subjects with any of Biology / Chemistry / Computer Science as an optional subject in Class 12th.

The eligibility criteria for MR vacancy is:

You must have a Matriculation (Class 10th / High School / SSC) certificate issued by a recognised board of education.

Only male candidates are eligible to apply for MR posts.
23rd June 2021, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to apply for airforce after passing class 12th with agriculture
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?