25th July 2022, 07:12 PM
Adarsh Sapkal

Am I eligible for Indian Army or Indian Air Force or Indian Navy?

sir good evening my self Adarsh Raju sapkal now i am pursuing B.tech in Vishwakarma institute of Pune in instrumentation and control Engineering. I have complete my Diploma in same branch. But i have getting one problem. also i have completed my HSC in Science department but in Hsc i have given only 47 percentage can you tell me i will eligible or not to Indian army/ Indian air force or Indian navy after engineering ?

26th July 2022, 03:36 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Indian Army or Indian Air Force or Indian Navy?

No, The eligibility criteria is defined along the parameters of nationality, age limit, educational qualifications and so on. The age limit as per the Indian Army Clerk Eligibility is 17.5 years and the maximum age limit is 23 years. The candidates need to have passed 12th standard with at least 60% marks.
26th July 2022, 11:51 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You can appear for CDS, AFCAT and other examination.

Candidates after qualifying in all the examination will become eligible for the final recruitment.

The examination is conducted in two stages :-

Written.

SSB.

So, you can join after qualifying in both the stages of examination. For more information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in. or www.careerairforce.nic.in.
27th July 2022, 07:57 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to join Indian Army, Indian Navy or Indian Air force after completing your degree in engineering even on having completed your Class 12th with just 47% marks as Class 12th marks are not considered for deciding eligibility of a candidate to join defense services in case of all entries.

To check the details about the possible entries available for your in Indian Army, Indian Navy and ndian Air Force as per your qualification you can refer to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in, www.joinindiannavy.gov.in, and www.careerairforce.nic.in respectively.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?