16th October 2012, 07:21 PM
alex blaze

Am i eligible for ISRO after opting for Textile Technology as my B.Tech course

sir i have opted for textile technology as my b.tech course, m i eligible for isro?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Part Time B.Tech in Textile Technology after completing 3 years diploma in textile technology with 72% marks
  2. How to take textile technology after diploma in textile technology after my SSC
  3. Are the Diploma In Textile Technology Student Eligible for doing any U.G. course? -- [New]
  4. Is there any AMIE correspondence course in Textile Technology? Details of admission in format of exam?
  5. Suggestions for B.Tech Correspondence course in Textile Technology?
  6. How to do degree in Textile Technology through correspondence?
  7. Universities in Germany offering Masters in Textile Chemical or Textile Wet Processing Technology or Textile Merchendising? Details of fees, semester and eligibility?
  8. How to work in textile ministry Maharashtra? I have completed B.Tech in Textile Technology
  9. Can I apply for ISRO Entrance Exam after the completion of B.Tech in IT? What is the criteria for ISRO Entrance Exam?
  10. How to get into ISRO? Which are the exams conducted by ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to opt for Job Opportunities being a candidate of MBA in HR and Marketing after B.Tech?
  12. How to get a government job in textile department on the basis of 3 years diploma in textile technology?
  13. List of diploma courses through correspondence -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of Government Jobs available in Textile?
  15. How to get a government job in textile sector after B.Tech in Textile Technology from Osmania University?
  16. How can a student who has pursued 10th standard go for graduation?
  17. Will I be eligible for ISRO Exam pursuing my 5th semester of B.Tech?
  18. How may I get a government job in textile sector? I have done diploma degree in texile technology and having 10 years experience in textile weaving & designing
4th March 2013, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible for ISRO after opting for Textile Technology as my B.Tech course

sir i have opted for textile technology as my b.tech course, m i eligible for isro?
24th May 2021, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible for ISRO after opting for Textile Technology as my B.Tech course

28th May 2021, 02:35 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

To get a job at ISRO, you ha e to fight the competitive exam conducted by ISRO only.

To fight that, the eligibility criteria :

* Minimum 21 years of age.
* Complete Engineering degree
* The allowed branch depends on the job requirements.

Generally the branches allowed are : Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics and Telecommunication etc.
26th April 2022, 08:00 AM
Unregistered

Does textile engineer got job as space scientist in isro
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?