27th August 2012, 11:11 AM
jaskamaljot

Am I eligible to join Correspondence MA course in English after completion of B.Tech in ECE from PTU?

can i do corespondence M.A in english from gndu after b.tech ece from ptu?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  2. Am i eligible to join M.Phil(English) through correspondence? I've done PMA from Tribhuvan university and M.A in English from Kumaun university.
  3. Am I eligible M.Tech after MSc IT from PTU correspondence under lateral entry?
  4. Am I eligible for M.Phil program through correspondence from Kumaun University after completion of my third division MA in English?
  5. Am I eligible to pursue MBA degree through correspondence after completion of my BA course with english stream?
  6. Am i eligible to join correspondence program in B.Tech (Civil or Mechanical) after my completion of B.Tech with ECE?
  7. How to do M.A english after completion of B.Tech?
  8. Which courses may be useful after completion of B.Tech? I did my B.Tech in ECE
  9. Am I eligible for Pilot Training course after completion of B.Tech?
  10. After completion of B.Tech ECE how can I join Indian Navy? -- [New]
  11. Best universities offering B.Tech/B.E? Can we do correspondence B.Tech from BITS Pilani?
  12. How can I get into government jobs after completion of B.Tech (ECE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to do correspondence MCA from PTU Jalandhar?
  14. Am i eligible for B.Ed correspondence after completing B.A English through correspondence
  15. PTU B.Tech ECE-5th Sem-Pulse and Digital Switching Circuits (PDSC) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Is this possible to enter into Aviation after completion of B.Tech in ECE? Procedure to join this course?
  17. Am I eligible to do PhD in English after completion of MA English with 53% marks?
  18. PTU B.Tech ECE-5th Sem-Total Quality Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
28th August 2012, 07:23 PM
suvendum14

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Correspondence MA course in English after completion of B.Tech in ECE from PTU?

Hi.. jaskamaljot..
I am sorry to say that...
I dont think that it is possible to do english MA after doing BTECH..
you have to pass BA..to do MA in english...
thanks a lot..
$uVenDu..
28th August 2012, 07:26 PM
suvendum14

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Correspondence MA course in English after completion of B.Tech in ECE from PTU?

Hi.. jaskamaljot..
I am sorry to say that...
I dont think that it is possible to do english MA after doing BTECH..
you have to pass BA..to do MA in english...
thanks a lot..
$uVenDu..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?