10th November 2017, 07:46 PM
riggi

Am I eligible to join ICAR affiliated college for M.Sc after completion of BFSc course?

I am pursuing my BFSc. course in a UGC affiliated college, Can I join an ICAR affiliated college for my MSc. course? Can you please give me the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me on the same soon. Thank you!

15th November 2017, 05:29 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join ICAR affiliated college for M.Sc after completion of BFSc course?

Having completed you B.F.Sc ( Bachelor of Fisheries Science ) you are eligible to pursue M.Sc. ( Master of Science ) degree courses in following subjects :

i) Aquatic Biology & Fisheries.

ii) Coastal Aquaculture and Marine.

iii) Fishery Science and Aquaculture.

iv) Industrial Fisheries.

v) Limnology and Fisheries.

vi) Marine Biology and Fisheries.

Apart from M.Sc. you can also go for M.F.Sc. ( Master of Fisheries Science ) degree course.

Further for getting admission in above mentioned degree courses you need to qualify AIEEA PG examination held by ICAR ( Indian Council of Agricultural Research ). For details regarding same examination you can refer to the link www.icar.org.in .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?