3rd February 2017, 03:13 PM
sabhpathi

Am I eligible to join the Indian Army after completing Aeronautical Engineering?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation in Aeronautical Engineering and after completing it I want to join the Indian Army so I want to know am I eligible to join the Indian Army after completing Aeronautical Engineering? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join the Indian Army after completing Civil Engineering? Can I join the Indian Army with weak eye sight and a Tattoo on my wrist?
  2. Am I eligible to join the Indian Army without completing class 10th? What is the procedure to join the Indian Army?
  3. Am I eligible to join Indian Army if pursuing B.Com Pass? What kind of posts are available for me in Indian Army?
  4. How to join Indian Army if I am a B.Tech in Aeronautical Stream
  5. How to join Indian Army after completing B.Tech course?
  6. How to join Indian Army after completing 12th without NCC?
  7. Am I eligible to join Indian Army after completing 12th Arts with 50%? Minimum and Maximum height required to join Indian Army?
  8. Am i eligible to join Indian Army after completing diploma in electrical engineering in 4th semester?
  9. How can I join the Indian Army after completing Diploma+BE Mechanical Engineering? Which exam do I have to write?
  10. What step should I follow to join the Indian Army after completing Mechanical Engineering? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Indian Army Officer?
  11. How can I join the Indian Army after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  12. kya me next year 10 th ki exam external de sakta hu ?
  13. Am I eligible to join Indian Army after completing engineering? My height is 149 cm
  14. How to join Indian Army after doing chemical engineering?
  15. How to join Indian Army after completion of B.Tech in IT? What will be the career scope for me in Indian Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Steps required to join Indian Army after completing diploma from NTTF?
  17. Am I eligible to join Army if I have height 170 cm? -- [New]
  18. Can I be eligible to join Indian Army or Indian Military Academy?
6th February 2017, 08:56 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join the Indian Army after completing Aeronautical Engineering?

To join Indian Army after completion of your Aeronautical Engineering course from a Government recognised university, you have to appear in CDS examination which is conducted by UPSC. Eligibility criteria required to appear in UPSC CDS examination is mentioned below :-

=> You should be an Indian National.

=> You should have passed Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a Government recognised university.

=> You should be within 19-24 years of age.

=> You should be an unmarried male candidate.

=> You should be physically as well as mentally healthy.
7th February 2017, 08:49 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join the Indian Army after completing Aeronautical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabhpathi View Post
Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation in Aeronautical Engineering and after completing it I want to join the Indian Army so I want to know am I eligible to join the Indian Army after completing Aeronautical Engineering? Please answer as soon as possible.
After completion of graduation degree in Aeronautical Engineering, you are eligible for Indian Army through CDS exam.

Indian Military Academy:- You need to be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university. Your age should be between 19 to 24 years.

Officer's Training Academy:- You need to have a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institution. Your age should be between 19 to 25 years.
1st December 2020, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

An aeronautical engineer after completing 24 years . How can he join army
3rd January 2023, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join the Indian Army after completing Aerospace Engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?