4th September 2011, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join Indian Navy after completing graduation in BBA?

am i eligible for to join Indian Navy after completing graduation in BBA and i have done my 12th from commerce stream without maths...?? admission procedure and posts?

Related Questions:
4th September 2011, 05:36 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Indian Navy after completing graduation in BBA?

CDSE i.e Combined Defense Service Examination which held twice in a year and conducted by union public service commission board of India.

Through This Exam You can join Either Army , Air Force or Navy as per as your Choice filled during Filling of application Form.

Eligibility must be Graduation and Age must be

For IMA i.e Indian Military academy age should be 19 years to 23 years of age. (For This you are Eligible in Educational Point of View)

For IAF i.e Indian Air force age should be 19 years to 23 years.
(Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.)

For Officer's training academy it should be 19 years to 25 years.
(Degree of a recognized University or Equivalent )

and last for Naval academy it should be 19 to 22 years.
(Degree in Engineering)
4th September 2011, 06:45 PM
sanju38121

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Indian Navy after completing graduation in BBA?

Yes, offcourse you can join after graduation. For this you have to appear through CDS (combined defence services) which is conducted twice every year.
You can get all details at
www.upsc.gov.in

all the best.
4th September 2011, 07:14 PM
saugata2008

To join the Indian Nevy you have to go through the Short Service Commission exam .

The criteria for the exam -

1.Ege limit = 19 1/2 to 25 years .
2. Marital status = Unmarried
3.Gender = Male / female
4. 60% marks in BBA .
5.Candidate should be a graduate.
6. Physical standard = Minimum hight for male 157 cms and Female 152cms .
7.eye site = 6/6 ,6/12 with glasses and should not be colour/night blind.

To download the application format visit-
http://www.nausena-bharti.nic.in/

Thank you
18th January 2012, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

i m in 12th(commerce) class and i wants to go in defense(army,air force,navy). my date of birth is 13-02-1993. plz advise me what should i do for it.
22nd August 2014, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

sir i'm in 11th commerce and but i'm dam intrested to join INDIAN NAVY as a officer.
tell me the procedure to join INDIAN NAVY.
28th February 2017, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Indian navy as I'm a bba student and for what post and through which exam.
3rd January 2018, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Sir I'm 19 yrs old girl I'm going ma graduation in bba I studied science with physics chemistry and biology and maths was not studied in 12th whether I'm eligible to join indian navy by appearing cdse
2nd February 2018, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

I'm a BBA final year student and l completed by higher secondary in science branch having chemistry,physics,maths, biology.I'm I eligible to which all posts and how can I apply for it
3rd July 2019, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

I am in 2nd year of bba am a girl do i can join the indian navy after completing my graduation in BBA ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?