19th July 2019, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join Indian Navy having passed 12th MCVC?

I have passed 12th MCVC (Minimum Competency Vocational Courses). Now, I wanted to join Indian Navy. Am I eligible? If not, then what should I do to become eligible? What if I clear the entrance?

10th June 2023, 11:56 AM
eduking

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Indian Navy having passed 12th MCVC?

You need to complete class 12th with PCM stream from a recognized board of education to become eligible for Indian Navy-related job posts. There are options available such as the NDA exam and the Indian Navy Sailor job post. Selection will be on merit through a written exam and interview for NDA selection.

For the Indian Navy sailor job, you need to fulfill the written exam and physical fitness criteria. Just make sure you have studied physics and maths at 10+2 level if you are looking for an Indian Navy job.
14th June 2023, 08:40 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Indian Navy having passed 12th MCVC?

Yes, you may be eligible to join the Indian Navy after completing 12th MCVC (Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Vocational Course). However, the eligibility criteria for joining the Indian Navy may vary depending on the specific entry scheme and branch you are interested in.

Generally, for officer-level entry in the Indian Navy, the educational qualification required is a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. However, there are certain entry schemes such as the 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme and the Naval Academy Examination (NDA & NA Exam) for which candidates who have completed 10+2 or its equivalent with PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) subjects are eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?