19th August 2012, 02:59 PM
sandhyasweetu

Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?

i had completed my btech in ece can i eligible for ms computer science and what are the jobs after ms computer science

Related Questions:
2nd June 2013, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?

Am I eligible to join M.Sc in 2nd year through lateral entry in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech in CSE stream? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
4th June 2013, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?

Is ms is preferable after completion of b.tech in cse?
11th February 2014, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Hi friends..
Can I join M.sc comp.science after completing my B.tech in IT field ??
16th February 2014, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

i hav pursued my BTECH degree in ECE but i am very interested in computer sciences................................can i do my MS in computers sciences???................if yes what is the procedure to be followed and should we learn any new languages??????/
13th June 2015, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

hello..
I want to go for M.tech in aeronautics or aerospace after completing B.tech in ECE.Is that possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?