28th April 2012, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join MBA correspondence? I am a Intern(BHMS)

hello sir, i m a internee(BHMS). am i able to join MBA(correspondence) this year?

4th August 2012, 06:47 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join MBA correspondence? I am a Intern(BHMS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir, i m a internee(BHMS). am i able to join MBA(correspondence) this year?

There are various Institutes and Universities which offers Master of Business Administration [MBA] program through Distance/Correspondence mode. The eligibility criteria for admission in various Institutions varies a bit however Graduates in any discipline are eligible to pursue to program given on must also fulfill the other eligibility criteria.

Following are the list of recognized Institutions offering MBA program through Distance mode:

Indira Gandhi National Open University

Graduation in any discipline with 50 per cent marks are eligible to pursue MBA offered through IGNOU. Candidates have to clear the OPNEMAT [Entrance Test] conducted by the University. The candidates who have successfully cleared the Entrance Test for admission into Management Programme conducted by institutions like CAT, MAT, and State level tests are exempted from appearing in the OPENMAT.

Indian Institute of Commerce and Trade

Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning

Sikkim Manipal University

Amity School of Distance Learning

For further detail information one may refer to the official websites of the Institution of concern.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?