21st July 2012, 09:45 AM
S-Rama

Am I eligible to join ME after completion of M.Sc in Computer Technology?

I have completed Msc-computer Technology.can i able to study ME or not.

Related Questions:
  1. How to know if I am eligible to apply for Indian Air Force after finishing MSc Computer Technology
  2. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  3. How can I join ISRO after completing BSc in computer science and MSc in IT
  4. Can I do M.Tech post graduation course in Dairy Technology after completion of B.Sc Computer Science? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible for 12th after graduating in B.Com and MSc in computer science
  6. Am I eligible to study for MSc Computers after studying B.Com Computer?
  7. MCA or MSc (computer technology)? after BSc. in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which is better M.Sc IT or M.Sc CS after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  9. How can I become an IT professional and what should I do?
  10. MCA or MSc IT student eligible for competence in Software Technology Exam?
  11. Can I be eligible for NET, SET exam after completing BSc computer science in regular and MSc software technology in correspondence
  12. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in any stream after completion of Bachelors in Pharmacy?
  13. What are the opportunities after completion of MSc Forensic Course?
  14. Can I directly do software engineering without reading 11th, 12th
  15. Am I eligible for MSc computer course after scoring 61% in BSc MPC
  16. Can I do M.Tech course in dairy technology after completion of B.Sc Computer Science graduation?
  17. Am I eligible to join M.Sc Astrophysics after completion of B.Sc in Physics with 85% of marks?
  18. How to join MSc Mathematics after completing Bsc statistics through regular stream
26th July 2012, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to join ME after completion of M.Sc in Computer Technology?

Am I eligible for BSNL TTA exam after passing B.Sc in Mathematics?
4th August 2012, 12:09 PM
AZIM SHEIKH

Default Re: Am I eligible to join ME after completion of M.Sc in Computer Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-Rama View Post
I have completed Msc-computer Technology.can i able to study ME or not.
Dear Friend,

You are not eligible for Mechanical Engineering.
First of all you have already completed your masters and ME is a bachelor course. And secondly your stream computer tech is totally different from ME.
There is no similarities between these two fields. In me you will have to deal with mechanisms which is not your field.

Azim Sheikh
6th March 2013, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for M.E.(computer Science) after completion of M.Sc(Computer Science)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?