30th July 2012, 04:45 PM
vivektyagi527

Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy? I am a B.Tech student in electronics and instrumentation

sir,i am a b.tech final year student of b.tech electronics and instrumentation,
my % is 55 till now,please tell me am i eligible to join merchant navy.
and how??

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy? I am a B.Tech student in electronics and instrumentation
  2. Can a Btech ECE join Merchant Navy?
  3. What is the criteria to join Merchant Navy? I have completed Polytechnic in industrial electronics
  4. Am I eligible for merchant navy after pursing B.E in electronics and communication branch
  5. What is the criteria to join Merchant Navy? I have completed Polytechnic in Industrial electronics
  6. Can i join merchant navy after scoring 60% aggregate in B.Tech ETC? Is Liverpool university good for merchant navy training?
  7. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  8. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing B.Tech in Instrumentation and Control
  9. Should I join Indian Navy or merchant navy? I have completed MSc electronics with 62%
  10. Is there any post graduation course available for merchant navy? -- [New]
  11. Government colleges for Merchant Navy? How to join them? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to join Merchant Navy after B.Tech?
  13. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  14. Can I join merchant navy after completing diploma in electronics & telecommunication engineering?
  15. Can I join Merchant Navy after doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Best Institutes for Merchant Navy? Is it possible to join Merchant Navy with 55% in 12th?
  17. Can I join Merchant Navy directly after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes?
18th October 2012, 08:58 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy? I am a B.Tech student in electronics and instrumentation

hi,
[IMG]images01.olx.in/ui/2/81/45/16487645_1.jpg[/IMG]
MERCHANT NAVY is most reputed and prestigious carrier available in India. it also offers smart salary package along wid adventurous environment.
QUALIFICATION TO GET ENTRY IN MERCHANT NAVY:-
*10+2 in PCM followed by 1 year pre-sea training as deck cadet.{ AGE LIMIT-BELOW 20 YEARS}.
or
*B.sc in nautical science in officer cadre leads to captain aftr 5-7 years of experience.
or
*B.tech in marine engineering.
students qualifying b.tech in mechanical,electrical,electronics and telecommunication and naval architect have to undergo 10 months pre-sea training which is offered by many institute and port trusts..
thank you...........................
23rd August 2017, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy? I am a B.Tech student in electronics and instrumentation

I am a BBA(shipping and logistic)graduate and have good knowledge in shipping industry and done science in 11th and 12th and age is 21 years ...can i do this course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?