30th October 2011, 05:35 PM
boxs

Am I eligible for JTO exam after completing B.E Telecommunication with 51% aggregate?

sir,
i was completed BE Telecommunication with agrigate 51% can i ellagible to jto exam ??.....

Related Questions:
31st October 2011, 05:51 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for JTO exam after completing B.E Telecommunication with 51% aggregate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxs View Post
sir,
i was completed BE Telecommunication with agrigate 51% can i ellagible to jto exam ??.....
Dear friend,

Yess , You are eligible for BSNL JTO exam.

Eligibility Criteria for BSNL JTO (telecom) is as follows:

1. Nationality- Indian.

2. Educational Qualification- B.E/B.tech or equivalent engineering degree from a recognised university in the following:

a. Telecommunication
b. Electronics
c. Radio
e. Computer
f. Electrical Information Technology

Eligiility for BSNL JTO (Civil)

1. Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor ofTechnology or equivalent in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institution/University.

Final year student are not eligible foe BSNL JTO exam.

All the best.
31st October 2011, 10:32 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for JTO exam after completing B.E Telecommunication with 51% aggregate?

Yes, you can certainly apply for the BSNL JTO exam. The minimum eligibility criterion for attending this exam is an engineering graduation. This can be done in fields such as radio engineering, CS, electronics and telecommunication etc. The final year engineering candidates can also apply. You need to qualify in the written exam for getting in to this position.
15th November 2011, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

i done b.tech in ece with aggregate 52% am i eligible for jto
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?