6th January 2012, 10:53 PM
krprj

Am i eligible for KCET if I was brought up in Karnataka for a period of 19 years?

I was born in Hassan, Karnataka state and i am doing my 10+2 in Hyderabad. My mother's brought up and her entire education was in Karnataka for a period of 19 years and a continuous stay of 25 years. Am i eligible for KCET ,if yes under which category

AMRUTHA

26th May 2015, 09:59 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for KCET if I was brought up in Karnataka for a period of 19 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by krprj View Post
I was born in Hassan, Karnataka state and i am doing my 10+2 in Hyderabad. My mother's brought up and her entire education was in Karnataka for a period of 19 years and a continuous stay of 25 years. Am i eligible for KCET ,if yes under which category

AMRUTHA

KCET is Karnataka CET exam and this exam is conducted for candidates to join in under graduate courses Engineering/ Technology/ Homeopathy/ Medicine.

Eligibility Needed for KCET:

For MBBS:

# Candidate should have completed +2 from a recognized school board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subjects and obtained at least 60% aggregate.

For BAMS,BUMS:

# Candidate should have completed +2 from a recognized school board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subjects and obtained at least 50% aggregate.

For Engineering/ Technology:

# Candidate should have completed +2 from a recognized school board with Physics and Mathematics along with Chemistry/Biology as subjects with a minimum of 45% aggregate.

For B.Arch:

# Candidate should have completed +2 with Mathematics as a compulsory subject and with a a minimum of 50% aggregate.

There are relaxation for candidates who belong to SC/ST, OBC and PH candidates. If you satisfy the criteria's for the respected course then you can apply for them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?