14th June 2019, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for M.Sc in Forensic Science after graduating in B.Sc General Science?

I am getting Graduated in B.Sc General with Botany, Chemistry and Microbiology as subjects. I want to apply for M.Sc in Forensic Science. Am I eligible for it with B.Sc General Science. And if I am let me know the universities I can apply for? Also any government university that takes up General candidates for M.Sc in Forensic Science? I heard BHU doesn't allow. Is it true? Am I eligible for any other universities government or private?

14th April 2023, 11:20 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for M.Sc in Forensic Science after graduating in B.Sc General Science?

The eligibility to apply for Forensic science is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline of science with minimum 50% aggregate. The admission procedure varies with universities and college.

So, you can visit official website for the detail information. DU offers M.Sc in Forensic science. Yes, BHU doesn't offer master degree in forensic science course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?