10th June 2018, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for M.Sc Microbiology having completed B.Sc Cardiac Care Technology?

Sir, I am S. Preethi as I have completed my B.Sc Cardiac Care Technology I want to no whether I am eligible for M.Sc Microbiology or not as I had studied Microbiology only in my first year?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  2. Which are the courses under Paramedical?
  3. How many BSc(Cardiac Technology) seats are available in RGPI?
  4. Which course to take up next after B.Sc Biology to get good placement job in future?
  5. Are BSc students eligible for MSc microbiology?
  6. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  7. Am I eligible for M.Sc in food science and technology, didn’t studied maths in BSc?
  8. Universities having centers in Delhi/NCR offering MSc in Microbiology? I have completed BSc in Microbiology
  9. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Colleges offering BSc(Cardiac Technology) course in Delhi?
  11. Which are the courses available in MSc Microbiology? I have completed BSc Microbiology
  12. Am I eligible for JL in Vocation courses? List of the colleges? I have completed BSc and MSc Microbiology
  13. Which course should I opt for between M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Biochemistry having completed B.Sc MLT?
  14. What is next step to work in laboratory department after completing BSc. Microbiology
  15. If someone completes M.Sc MLT, then is he eligible to Ph.D in microbiology?
  16. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  17. Can I go for MSc Human Anatomy after completing BSc Microbiology?
  18. How can I do MSc after BSc microbiology and dialysis technology
15th July 2018, 10:25 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for M.Sc Microbiology having completed B.Sc Cardiac Care Technology?

M.Sc stands for Master of Science. This is a 2 year Post Graduation course being offered by many of the colleges in India.

Here is the eligibility criteria to join M.Sc Microbiology course.

One should have completed Graduation with any of the Science stream from a recognized college.

The minimum percentage of marks that is required in Graduation with Science stream is 50% of marks.

There is no upper age limit to join this course.

Since you have completed your Graduation with B.Sc Cardiac Care Technology, you are eligible to join M.Sc Microbiology course.

The admission for this course would be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

Each and every University will conduct its own Entrance Exam to give admission for this course.

I would suggest you to have good preparation for the Entrance Exam and crack it.

Ensure you get admission in top college so that you will be having more practical exposure which is very much required to understand the subject easily.
17th September 2020, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for M.Sc Microbiology having completed B.Sc Cardiac Care Technology?

am i study msc in microbiology course after bsc in cardio care technology????
11th April 2021, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

After completing b.sc Microbiology,can I studying m.sc cardiologist
13th April 2021, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for m. Sc cardiology after completing b. Sc microbiology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?