25th May 2020, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for M.Sc Psychology after Pharm.D?

Am I Eligible for M.Sc Psychology after completion of Pharm.D (Doctor of Pharmacy)? Would I have to appear for any entrance as well? Any, other similar Master's degree course?

29th May 2020, 10:53 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for M.Sc Psychology after Pharm.D?

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to join M.Sc Psychology course after completion of D-Pharmacy course.

One should have completed Graduation course in Psychology to be eligible to join M.Sc Psychology course.

Irrespective of your eligibility, this course is not a good choice for you as you are from Science stream.

You can opt for B-Pharmacy course through lateral entry scheme as it is right choice for you.

You will be having good number of job opportunities after completion of B-Pharmacy course.

In case if you are very much interested to join M.Sc Psychology, then I suggest you not to join B-Pharmacy course and opt for B.Sc Psychology. Once that is complete, you can join M.Sc Psychology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?