30th August 2019, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MA Economics from Punjab University after BA from Khalsa College for Women?

Hi, I have completed graduate in BA honors from Khalsa College for Women Modeltown. I want to do MA Economics private from Punjab University, Chandigarh. Is it possible? Am I eligible? If yes, then also let me know about the admission charges and annual fees structure?

9th September 2019, 01:55 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MA Economics from Punjab University after BA from Khalsa College for Women?

Yes, you can certainly take admission in Punjab University to pursue Master of Arts in Economics after completing bachelor of Arts from Khalsa College for Women.

The fee structure for Master of Arts (Economics) in Punjab University is Rs.8,755 per year. The admission fee for Master of Arts (Economics) in Punjab University would be Rs.2,200.

The total number of seats available for Master of Arts (Economics) in Punjab University is 23.

You can check the website http://puchd.ac.in/ for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?